Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gaian

videogamenerd_1991
Sinister Lynx
videogamenerd_1991
Sinister Lynx
videogamenerd_1991

Yep, and I'm lucky to have her as a girlfriend, she'll show me around her home country of Ireland! smile

Aww that's sweet smile How did you meet her?

On Gaia (this website), lol.

That's awesome. smile I met mine a different avatar site.
I love your Arizona Hat. I need one of those. I have a jersey x] But need a hat

I needed a jersey, lol

Nice. It's pretty nice. My boyfriend gave me one for Christmas. It's a Larry Fitzgerald Jersey emotion_awesome

Handsome Genius

10,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
Sinister Lynx
videogamenerd_1991
Sinister Lynx
videogamenerd_1991
Sinister Lynx
videogamenerd_1991

Yep, and I'm lucky to have her as a girlfriend, she'll show me around her home country of Ireland! smile

Aww that's sweet smile How did you meet her?

On Gaia (this website), lol.

That's awesome. smile I met mine a different avatar site.
I love your Arizona Hat. I need one of those. I have a jersey x] But need a hat

I needed a jersey, lol

Nice. It's pretty nice. My boyfriend gave me one for Christmas. It's a Larry Fitzgerald Jersey emotion_awesome

I'm going to have a personalized one! But I'd like one of Fitzgerald and Mathieu (the "Honey Badger" wink

Shy Gaian

videogamenerd_1991

I'm going to have a personalized one! But I'd like one of Fitzgerald and Mathieu (the "Honey Badger" wink

Oh nice I don't know about doing that haha
Nice. It is pretty cool. I haven't been an Arizona Fan for a long time though. Growing up is New England Patriots. I started being an Arizona fan at the age of 16 when my mom got me into football more. And I'm 22 now turning 23 this year x]

Handsome Genius

10,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
Sinister Lynx
videogamenerd_1991

Oh nice I don't know about doing that haha
Nice. It is pretty cool. I haven't been an Arizona Fan for a long time though. Growing up is New England Patriots. I started being an Arizona fan at the age of 16 when my mom got me into football more. And I'm 22 now turning 23 this year x]

Yeah, I'm also turning 23 this year, and I've been a Cardinals fan ever since Kurt Warner was a QB of the Cardinals.

Sweet Sex Symbol

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Friendly 100
I am 100% Seahawk fan! I'm not "loud and obnoxious", I am supportive. I've been following the Seahawks ever since I was a little girl and my opinion has changed slightly but ever since that Big headed idiot Hassleback was sent to a different team, the Seahawks have done great.

The Seahawks did make it to Superbowl once before and if any REAL fan would recall, all the penalities against them were BULL! Every single person who knows how to read lips SAW the Steelers coach BRIBE the reffs for 10 thousand dollars a piece. $10,000 just to give a bunch of horrible calls. It is known and thats been the biggest loss Seattle has faced in their career. The Steelers cheated the title that should have been the Seahawks.

All other fans should consider taking it down a notch. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and like their own teams. Those people shouldn't have to deal with basically being slandered by every person on the opposite team. It just shows how childish everyone is.
Hitachin
There seems to be a lot of reasons -
1. Makes their stadium have this 12th man thing by not selling tickets to Californians.
2. Seem to love celebrating how great their team's legacy is when they have never won any Lombardi.
3. Also the 12th man concept was licensed to them from Texas A&M, they actually have to pay that school to use it... :/
4. It seems they got TOO good TOO fast and now they don't have any respect. Like if you like them, you are a bandwagon fan... Sadly it is really hard to root for a team if everyone thinks you are a bandwagon, unless you do it behind closed doors.
5. Their star players are a bunch of low round draft picks and critics are feeling the Seahawks are destroying the basis of the nfl and how people get drafted.

i get you im a steeler fan since day one but secondary team seahawks iv'e been a fan way since hassleback was QB i get that im a banwagon but it doesnt concern me
[pia]
I'm not a fan of football at all so I don't keep up with any of the games or teams, but it is apparent that the Seahawks are very well hated around the country. Why is that?

Becausse ther are just a good team overall ever since Pete Caroll Head Coach Came into play

Akira__K.'s Girlfriend

Girl-Crazy Cutie-Pie

12,775 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
because they put the final nail in the coffin that contained RGIII's career
and 2012 RGIII was DC's God

Distinct Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Distinct Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Distinct Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
hello everybody

Hygienic Hunter

2,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
B Banzai

Yep, Niners fan. You know, the team with the five rings. Yeah, them. Where is the integrity in any of the things I listed? The coach who cheated in college, then ran when the bill came due? The rise in PED usage? The physical defense that that the Seahawks admit is not legal? How about the great fans? Like the ones who threw food on an injured player when he was getting carted off the field. Or the ones where the Seahawks management had warn that there were cops dressed in the opposing fans' gear to keep them from dumping beer on them? Stay classy, 12th Man (used on yearly lease from Texas A&M University, all rights reserved.)

It's nice to see another Niners fan supporting our team and giving some legitimate arguments. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff