Whos happy the packers won?

Yes! Im happy the packers won! XD 0.703125 70.3% [ 45 ]
No! The Steelers should have won! >.< 0.296875 29.7% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
< 1 2 3

User Image
ikittywolf
Get used to it your not getting in again ,

God dang cheese heads think there so fantastic.

Magical Noob

Steelers are a**,
I'm glad the Packers won,
but the Eagles are my life. ;D
I'm completely ecstatic that the packers won! They deserved to win. Aaron Rodgers is a way better quarterback than Ben Worthlessbooger. The Pack have an amazing offense and defense. The packers have amazing potential and I promise you that this is not the last time you will hear from them. The steelers were a challenge but we were good enough to beat them. So if you like the steelers thats ok but lets just say you like the WRONG team. mrgreen
wahmbulance xd Well, i'm glad the PACKERS won cuz the steelers just suck wahmbulance
blake griffin
Twisted_Misery
They only won because of turnovers.
They better enjoy it because they won't be there next year.
ur an idiot. the packers defense caused the turnovers. why couldn't shitsburgh intercept aaron rodgers? cause they suck

Insulting me isn't going to convince me to agree with you.
The Steelers were a bit off.
Cheeseheads should enjoy it now because Aaron isn't the next Favre.
Twisted_Misery

Cheeseheads should enjoy it now because Aaron isn't the next Favre.

I agree. Rodgers is not the next Favre.

I believe he'll be better. Older Packers fans will always love Favre, but as long as the Pack continue to be consistent, Rodgers definitely will have a very good chance of another Super Bowl title. Remember, Favre only got one.

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
blake griffin
Twisted_Misery
ur an idiot. the packers defense caused the turnovers. why couldn't shitsburgh intercept aaron rodgers? cause they suck

Lol, Prepare to get reported. This IS a website not a hate game network and its not life or death who cares . both teams are crappy. I Only Worry About WVU And OSU ( Ohio and WV.)
flamingbubble
paranormal puppet
not me

same xP
The Packers were going to win no matter what the Steelers did. The Packers were a better team. also on a side note, has anyone else noticed that the Packers super bowl trips have come in twos (Super Bowl 1, Super Bowl 2, Super Bowl 31, Super Bowl 32, Super Bowl 45...)
glad they won green and yellow green and yellow green and yellow mrgreen

Quotable Fairy

7,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
paranormal puppet

I did my happy dance! and then spent the last three days bragging to my steelers fan friend! xd dramallama
yea boy packers won stellers fans to bad bitches

Noob

Yay Packers <3
ikittywolf
blake griffin
Twisted_Misery

Lol, Prepare to get reported. This IS a website not a hate game network and its not life or death who cares . both teams are crappy. I Only Worry About WVU And OSU ( Ohio and WV.)
go ahead and report me u stupid ugly b!tch
I don't like it neither~ sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas