2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
soulsilveraero
II PunkCookeh II
soulsilveraero
-I A M C H I L D I S H-
It's just a ******** song, I don't see the big deal. So what, she messed up the lyrics. I didn't even notice till my brother read it on Yahoo. :l
It's srsly isn't as big of a deal as you guys think.

Many consider it disgraceful to the country to sing the wrong lyrics and if you were watching you'd know she kinda milked what was supposed to be a modest song. If that didn't piss you off then I guess you either didn't care or don't know the lyrics yourself.

That's not true, It's not disgraceful to forget something, it was a minor mistake, STOP MAKING A HUGE FUSS. She didn't milk it either, she sang it her style.

Key word in my post MANY I never said I think it was :L
Hell I didn't even see her sing cause I was ordering pizza I heard it from my living room though.

Well then, I speak to the many. I just happend to quote you.
-I A M C H I L D I S H-
It's just a ******** song, I don't see the big deal. So what, she messed up the lyrics. I didn't even notice till my brother read it on Yahoo. :l
It's srsly isn't as big of a deal as you guys think.

This song was written as a tribute to our country from a man's poem(I forget who wrote it) during a battle. So it is a big deal to a lot of people. She should have studied the song so she wouldn't mess up. But she might be catching a cold or the flu, her voice was scratchier than usual...
She needs to stop snorting coke before she heads to the to the field.
Shana OHara
She needs to stop snorting coke before she heads to the to the field.
Lol'd. xd
RoseDust101

This song was written as a tribute to our country from a man's poem(I forget who wrote it) during a battle. So it is a big deal to a lot of people. She should have studied the song so she wouldn't mess up. But she might be catching a cold or the flu, her voice was scratchier than ******** whoever wrote that shitty poem. :l
You don't know what it's like to be her, maybe she was distracted by something more important than the lyrics to some song that no one actually likes!
And no, her voice wasn't scratchier than usual, she always sounds like that live. :V

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
-I A M C H I L D I S H-
RoseDust101

This song was written as a tribute to our country from a man's poem(I forget who wrote it) during a battle. So it is a big deal to a lot of people. She should have studied the song so she wouldn't mess up. But she might be catching a cold or the flu, her voice was scratchier than usual...

******** whoever wrote that shitty poem. :l
You don't know what it's like to be her, maybe she was distracted by something more important than the lyrics to some song that no one actually likes!
And no, her voice wasn't scratchier than usual, she always sounds like that live. :V

I like the song, most of America likes the song too. (So by dissing the song your kinda upsetting a lot of people) I know what it is like to be her, my rival can't last a day without messing up what I say and causing a fuss. Plus I have been on stage in front of over 50 people since I was three. But your right, something MUST have been bothering her. It isn't often that a big star screws up some lines. Even the lines of the National Anthem, its either something very bad happened or some really dumb rumor that everyone beleaves is true. stare Dumb rumors!!!!! scream

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
um. im a huge fan of christina, and big whoop she misplaced the lyrics. she has performed the song many times before, and she missed it this once. give her a chance. plus have u heard back to basics? true time classic

Eithela
She also sounded horrible.

Made my ears wanna bleed more than usual while listening to her. User Image

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
HEY! shes amazing live. i have 2 of her dvds and she is flawless in both and purely live. no backup here, no. she sings it like it is. with her soul.

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Well, I did give her a chance, and I don't like her. It's all fine and dandy that you like her, but I don't.

Cleo Lee
um. im a huge fan of christina, and big whoop she misplaced the lyrics. she has performed the song many times before, and she missed it this once. give her a chance. plus have u heard back to basics? true time classic

Eithela
She also sounded horrible.

Made my ears wanna bleed more than usual while listening to her. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out