Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I know I sure did. If you're going to sing your heart out like that you need to at least sing the right lyrics. And the football players just looked at her.. Was just wrong. She made it seem like it was all about her too. I mean c'mon your asked to sing there and then you do that.. Its a privalege not a right.

Loyal Lover

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
i knew that she messed up as soon as she had to make up most of the lyrics. me and my family all noticed it and we were just looking at each other like, "are you serious???"

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I mean if you're going to sing in front of basically everyone you need to know the lyrics and know how to sing "modestly."

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

7,600 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Gender Swap 100

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
She also sounded horrible.

Made my ears wanna bleed more than usual while listening to her. User Image

2,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
enough said.Disgraceful to our country. cheese_whine
It's just a ******** song, I don't see the big deal. So what, she messed up the lyrics. I didn't even notice till my brother read it on Yahoo. :l
It's srsly isn't as big of a deal as you guys think.

4,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
I usually like her, but that was TERRIBLE burning_eyes
I didn't know until they mentioned it on the news.
It didn't sound right, but I thought it was just me.
It's not like I know the lyrics anyway. > o>;
Fergie was definitely worse though.
omg she totally messed up on the natioal anthum it wa sso wrong heart

O.G. Gaian

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
-I A M C H I L D I S H-
It's just a ******** song, I don't see the big deal. So what, she messed up the lyrics. I didn't even notice till my brother read it on Yahoo. :l

Many consider it disgraceful to the country to sing the wrong lyrics and if you were watching you'd know she kinda milked what was supposed to be a modest song. If that didn't piss you off then I guess you either didn't care or don't know the lyrics yourself.

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
At least she apologized for her mess up. Honestly she sounded very good. If you didn't like her singing something is wrong with your ears. There is a reason they invited her to sing the song. On another note its not unusual for someone to miss a lyric and be honest not very many people even know the words to the national anthem. Don't say that you do either just because you went and looked them up. Shoot some people can barely remember the Pledge of Allegiance.
If you were on one of the biggest stages in the world how do you think it would have gone down?
Almost everyone I know noticed that. Even my mom, which I was clueless how she noticed cause she hardly notices anything like that.

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
soulsilveraero
-I A M C H I L D I S H-

Many consider it disgraceful to the country to sing the wrong lyrics and if you were watching you'd know she kinda milked what was supposed to be a modest song. If that didn't piss you off then I guess you either didn't care or don't know the lyrics yourself.

That's not true, It's not disgraceful to forget something, it was a minor mistake, STOP MAKING A HUGE FUSS. She didn't milk it either, she sang it her style.

O.G. Gaian

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
II PunkCookeh II
soulsilveraero
-I A M C H I L D I S H-

That's not true, It's not disgraceful to forget something, it was a minor mistake, STOP MAKING A HUGE FUSS. She didn't milk it either, she sang it her style.

Key word in my post MANY I never said I think it was :L
Hell I didn't even see her sing cause I was ordering pizza I heard it from my living room though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff