Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Noob

shifty-iv
skyfulstar24
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hell yea!!!

Bump
Ight you know what it is! Everything we do we do it big!

Tipsy Player

11,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
II-God Is My Savior-II

yea dude... love how you guys not only copy our terrible towels... (which is gunna help out steelers even more seeing as how they are the same color yellow/gold...))... but also you gotta copy our song... so yea keep tryin to be like us but it aint gunna work cuz we the best...

Friendly Noob

shifty-iv
II-God Is My Savior-II

yea dude... love how you guys not only copy our terrible towels... (which is gunna help out steelers even more seeing as how they are the same color yellow/gold...))... but also you gotta copy our song... so yea keep tryin to be like us but it aint gunna work cuz we the best...

lol dont be so butthurt
you lost

Tipsy Player

11,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
II-God Is My Savior-II
shifty-iv
II-God Is My Savior-II

lol dont be so butthurt
you lost

in a way we both lost... both teams sucked a**... greenbay just sucked a little less...

2,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
packers all the way

Friendly Noob

shifty-iv
II-God Is My Savior-II
shifty-iv
II-God Is My Savior-II

lol dont be so butthurt
you lost

in a way we both lost... both teams sucked a**... greenbay just sucked a little less...

nope we got you good in the first half

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Steelers vs Packers so we can claim our rightful win and the trophy and it will make for one h**l of a rematch.
User Image

3,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
greek goddess17
Steelers vs Packers so we can claim our rightful win and the trophy and it will make for one h**l of a rematch.
User Image

Couldn't have said it better myself sweetie. heart

Tipsy Player

11,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
II-God Is My Savior-II
shifty-iv
II-God Is My Savior-II
shifty-iv
II-God Is My Savior-II

lol dont be so butthurt
you lost

nope we got you good in the first half

as i said both teams actually sucked ya'll just sucked a lil less... mainly in that 1st half... but without the 1st half there would be no doubt...

Tipsy Player

11,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
greek goddess17
User Image

amen to that...

Tipsy Player

11,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
greek god17
greek goddess17
User Image

man you one lucky mo fo... seems to me like you got just the right catch for a lady... a STEELERS LADY that is.... lucky basturd... lmfao she got any sisters??? razz

5,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
steelers lost

Tipsy Player

11,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
DaGreat1_r99
steelers lost

no s**t sherlock...

3,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
shifty-iv
greek god17
greek goddess17
User Image

man you one lucky mo fo... seems to me like you got just the right catch for a lady... a STEELERS LADY that is.... lucky basturd... lmfao she got any sisters??? razz

Haha Paws off she is mine and I know and she has no sisters.

Tipsy Player

11,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
greek god17
shifty-iv
greek god17
greek goddess17
User Image

Haha Paws off she is mine and I know and she has no sisters.

lmfao naw man steelers fans dont do that to one another... & dam im needin to find me a STEELERS Lady.... lmfao....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff