Welcome to Gaia! ::

She sounded like a druck Oprea singer

10,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Fergie sucks. She has always sucked and she always will. Her name is stupid and there is something wrong with her neck. Anyone else notice how she moves her head around like an owl all the time? I wonder if she had a spinal injury as a child? That would explain a lot.

Loyal Lover

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Johnna Law
That wasn't even cool.
Singing with Slash.
And she didn't even SOUND decent.
AND ON 'Sweet Child O Mine'
That pissed me off.
She had NO right doing that.

totally agree!! and what is with her outfit? it was just a big disaster! A DISASTER!!!! i nearly cried because it was so terrible burning_eyes

Witty Phantom

Ewww.... She's awful...

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
hi random forum atack razz yay.

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
im an american, i have rights too!!
Johnna Law
That wasn't even cool.
Singing with Slash.
That pissed me off.

She single handedly destroyed tht song Hahaha XD honestly she didn't even sound good on her own damn songs LOL black eyed peas wasnt tht great live...still like their songs tho...lol A HOT DAMN MESS
In their defense performance was good....everything else pretty much made my ears bleed no joke....Slash was on point atleast and hey Usher was good XDDD

hackreportfill's Significant Otter

Kawaii Kitten

lil Gabe
Johnna Law
That wasn't even cool.
Singing with Slash.
That pissed me off.

She single handedly destroyed tht song Hahaha XD honestly she didn't even sound good on her own damn songs LOL black eyed peas wasnt tht great live...still like their songs tho...lol A HOT DAMN MESS

Please, leave Slash to Guns N Roses.
Not some pop-star wannabe.
Johnna Law
lil Gabe
Johnna Law
That wasn't even cool.
Singing with Slash.
That pissed me off.

Seriously tht screamed "POSERS" lol but hey Slash is doing his own thing now so w.e he wants xD they should stick with pop though haha

Kawaii Kitten

lil Gabe
Johnna Law
lil Gabe
Johnna Law
That wasn't even cool.
Singing with Slash.
That pissed me off.

Seriously tht screamed "POSERS" lol but hey Slash is doing his own thing now so w.e he wants xD they should stick with pop though haha

Lawl, they really should.
And the people on the radio said that it wasn't Slash. o.e I don't even know.
I saw Fergie singing that; went into the living room screamed: WHAT THE HELL IS FERGIE DOING?!
and then I took a shower. =w=
Johnna Law
lil Gabe
Johnna Law
lil Gabe
Johnna Law
That wasn't even cool.
Singing with Slash.
That pissed me off.

I saw Fergie singing that; went into the living room screamed: WHAT THE HELL IS FERGIE DOING?!

LMAO XDDD hah when I heard tht I just went silent for a while...and that is how i lost hearing in my right ear listenin to tht trash. I think tht was slash only cause I think he actually composed with them for a bit i think hes tight with them but i bet hes lookin at it now saying "That BETCH!" XDDD

Kawaii Kitten

lil Gabe
Johnna Law
lil Gabe
Johnna Law
lil Gabe
Johnna Law
That wasn't even cool.
Singing with Slash.
That pissed me off.

LMAO XDDD hah when I heard tht I just went silent for a while...and that is how i lost hearing in my right ear listenin to tht trash. I think tht was slash only cause I think he actually composed with them for a bit i think hes tight with them but i bet hes lookin at it now saying "That BETCH!" XDDD

XD
I didn't even watch the half-time show. =w=
It's pretty bad when I'm more interested in football than that.
It's rreeeealllyyy bad. o.o;;

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Wow such rude comments from folks with keyboards. I wish people understood how much time and effort goes into a performance like that. They had way too many difficulties with the sound and stuff was all over the place. At least they had the decency to keep going despite several microphone malfunctions. Had they stopped the show to fix it I could totally see so many "OMFG they just stopped this show who do they think they are?!" Get over it. They did a good job and it was an interesting show. Slash is epic and if he wants to play guitar for whoever thats his business not yours. Are you his manager? Didn't think so.
SoToPoStarHug
xXx-MidnightSun-xXx
I know right?!?! Grinding on Slash??? >.<
That half-time show S.U.C.K.E.D!!!! Worst ever!!! and what kinda singer messes up the national anthem??!?

The half time show did not suck! The whole idea was amazing. It was Fergie who mest it up... You can't say the whole thing sucked when it was just the singers.

I was not just the singers. There was a lot of screw ups with the mikes and the lights. There was even this one time where only one random guy that made up the light show was the only suit that was working. It wasn't good. I do admit that it was a good idea and all, but they screwed it up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff