Welcome to Gaia! ::

i honestly think they got paid off to lose. it happens all the time. football isnt about the game anymore, its about the money. i think
since since this was the seahawks second time to the superbowl someone paid off the broncos to lose so the seahawks could actually get a superbowl win for the first time.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

14,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Clambake 200
I think some members of the Broncos were paid off a big sum of money to not win. Some black market nonsense perhaps.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

14,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Clambake 200
Kleben
Idk. But the look on Eli's face when they panned up to him was priceless lol Must suck seeing your brother suck exclaim

yeah and peyton is his big brother to so it sucks even worse for peyton probably cause his little brother already has a super bowl under his belt. Worst feeling ever is seeing your little sibling be cooler and better than you at the same profession I bet.

Shameless Nerd

WhisperingCrescendo
Kleben
Idk. But the look on Eli's face when they panned up to him was priceless lol Must suck seeing your brother suck exclaim

yeah and peyton is his big brother to so it sucks even worse for peyton probably cause his little brother already has a super bowl under his belt. Worst feeling ever is seeing your little sibling be cooler and better than you at the same profession I bet.

Eli has two and Peyton has one, but to call Eli cooler and better is pretty far-fetched, especially after the season the Giants had. Plus it's about the team as a whole. But I'm not really a huge fan of either, so I'll move on. I think that the Broncos let the bad start with the safety get to them, and once the Hawks went in hard like always, the Broncos simply couldn't find a way to recover. Frankly, it seemed as though they stopped believing they could win, while the Seahawks only grew more confident, and the crowd grew more one-sided. Honestly, the Seahawks just played like they wanted it more, and had a lot to prove. Go Hawks!
cowgirl_up_505
i honestly think they got paid off to lose. it happens all the time. football isnt about the game anymore, its about the money. i think
since since this was the seahawks second time to the superbowl someone paid off the broncos to lose so the seahawks could actually get a superbowl win for the first time.

The more people that are in on something, the bigger the chance of the public finding out. Look at what happened to the players that tried to throw the 1919 World Series. I don't think there was anyone on the Broncos that would give up a chance at a Super Bowl Championship, plus risk their whole career, for any amount of money. It's just way too risky to rig a game. With DVRs and the internet, a lot of people are watching and re-watching these games, analyzing the plays, discussing them on online forums, and posting youtube videos. With all this access, there's a good chance that somebody would found out if a player, or players, were trying to throw a game.

The Broncos just had a terrible game from the start, and the Seahawks took advantage. You can't go up against a good team like the Seahawks and lose your focus. You'll lose every time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff