Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey this Superbowl is a big game so I felt like writing the truth about both teams Seattle Seahawks are a great team guys don't you think players with not much experience 2 or 3 years bam! already in the Superbowl what a dream compared as much as the Broncos with much more experience talking about the Broncos it's quarter back which his team is way stronger but don't forget Seattle is really quick team they got speed that is what they believe how they can win but who knows Broncos play with their strength and defense but who knows what do you guys think ? comment back about your thoughts so I can read them. My opinion in this situation is that Seattle have to hit Broncos quarter back for him to loose the ball more often his throws to put pressure on him the coach can hesitate his team if not it's going to be difficult I am routing with the Seahawks but goodluck Broncos we are coming !

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
BNK_L30
Hey this Superbowl is a big game so I felt like writing the truth about both teams Seattle Seahawks are a great team guys don't you think players with not much experience 2 or 3 years bam! already in the Superbowl what a dream compared as much as the Broncos with much more experience talking about the Broncos it's quarter back which his team is way stronger but don't forget Seattle is really quick team they got speed that is what they believe how they can win but who knows Broncos play with their strength and defense but who knows what do you guys think ? comment back about your thoughts so I can read them. My opinion in this situation is that Seattle have to hit Broncos quarter back for him to loose the ball more often his throws to put pressure on him the coach can hesitate his team if not it's going to be difficult I am routing with the Seahawks but goodluck Broncos we are coming !

Hawks have the number 1 defense... Manning has no clue whats going to hit him!!! Denver defense like 24? There offesive may be number 1, but thats nothing if u cant stop the defense boommmmmmmmmmmmm here they come...the legion of the boom!!!

Newbie Noob

User ImageIt's like the movie "We Are Marshal"
no matter how tough the other team is or fast, as long as the other team has heart and willing to put everything on the line. Then either team can win.

Cluttered Kitten

14,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Angeni1
BNK_L30

Hawks have the number 1 defense... Manning has no clue whats going to hit him!!! Denver defense like 24? There offesive may be number 1, but thats nothing if u cant stop the defense boommmmmmmmmmmmm here they come...the legion of the boom!!!

Grabbed from Broncos Fan in Colorado!

Friendly Marshmallow

11,425 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Well, I like the Broncos since I live in Colorado.
And if you all would Please vote for me (#9) Here: Please Vote For #9!!!
Thanks! emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces