GOLD!!! $.$ 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]

6,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
wahmbulance PACKERS ROCK!!! wahmbulance
dramallama STEELERS RULE!!! dramallama
This is one of the biggest events in football history. This is also one of the biggest debates in football history. Which side are you on?
Give me your opinion. Because your post, yes, your post, can change HISTORY! (Haha, actually no. It was just a dramatic effect to the forum but ok...)
To be honest with you, I went for the Steelers. But, I want to know how many people went with the packers, and how many people went with the Steelers. This calls for a FAN WAR!!! mad
Remember, this is not serious. This is just a game. Please do not take it seriously and please follow the TOS. Thank you!

ROCK ON! m/

Hilarious Genius

I know that pakers won but if the steelers would of had a corter back that could throw it could
have been a good game, or at least a better one

sadly for this super bowl i couldnt wait for the comercals

AlyssaFerdin's Prince

4,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
kyrocker
wahmbulance PACKERS ROCK!!! wahmbulance
dramallama STEELERS RULE!!! dramallama
This is one of the biggest events in football history. This is also one of the biggest debates in football history. Which side are you on?
Give me your opinion. Because your post, yes, your post, can change HISTORY! (Haha, actually no. It was just a dramatic effect to the forum but ok...)
To be honest with you, I went for the Steelers. But, I want to know how many people went with the packers, and how many people went with the Steelers. This calls for a FAN WAR!!! mad
Remember, this is not serious. This is just a game. Please do not take it seriously and please follow the TOS. Thank you!

ROCK ON! m/

I VOTE FOR STEELERS

3,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
not the packers xd

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I voted Packers and watched the whole game because Ive been a Packer Backer since I was a baby my father and I would watched the game every sunday that the packers played on TV and I continue that tradition with my son.

GOOD JOB GREEN BAY PACKERS! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
You know, i made 20 bucks off that game, so im glad the packers won blaugh
Here is the thing. Steelers will always be better than the packers. Why? First of all their nickname:Cheese Heads. Very stupid. Second, they are CHEESE HEADS! That's all I have to say.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff