Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which team did you think will win?

Packers 0.60714285714286 60.7% [ 34 ]
Steelers 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 20 ]
Nobody(I'm stupid) <<yes u r 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
< 1 2 3

steelers def suck
Lol my friend and I placed bets and he called dibs on steelers! I was like nooooo!!! I had to choose the packers... He set the bid at 10 bucks... And then to my suprise, Packers won!!! I punched him straight in the face blaugh arrow arrow crying I was so happy! then i used the 10 bucks to buy a bunch of red bull and now im gonna stay up allll night! possibly for 2 days
xXBinded_HeartXx
Ok I won 20 bucks so total money is 467$ now I hate all teams!! Except for Falcons and patriots!
The reason i Chose greenbay packers because they make our atl falcon look better!

Who thought packers was gonna win?

asdfghjklşi,qwertyuılş.çönbvx

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xXBinded_HeartXx
Ok I won 20 bucks so total money is 467$ now I hate all teams!! Except for Falcons and patriots!
The reason i Chose greenbay packers because they make our atl falcon look better!

Who thought packers was gonna win?

Squealers suck, Pats suck.
I'm a big Philly fan, But, Green Bay was the first team I ever rooted for growning up. I'm wearing a Clay Matthew's SB XLV Shirt right now. All I gotta say is Haters gonna hate, Sqealers gonna hate.

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Footballs is great! The Steelers are Great! The Packers are Great! The Steelers fans are the most loyal so you should expect there fans to also be the most defensive about there team. The Packers fans are undeniably one of the most dedicated fan-bases in the entire NFL history so natural they are also defensive of there team. So instead of saying "OMFG GREEN BAY IS TEH BEST!!!!!11! STEELERS SUCK!!!!!!!!!" You can some level of maturity and not have to bash someone else team to feel better about yourself because if you act like that then everyone who nows your a packers fan will think "Damn that guys/girl is a packers fan what an annoying obnoxious d**k." It called Unsportsmanlike conduct in the NFL. 15 yard penalty.
llol after all those stupid steelers fb satus updates n stuff packers win lmao

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces