Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Old Spice

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

Hey guys biggrin ... List down your most favorite Old Spice quotes... Mine is... [The Classic. If your grandfather hadn't wore it, you would exist.] blaugh

Thanks biggrin

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
GermanDeLaCroix
Old Spice

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

Hey guys biggrin ... List down your most favorite Old Spice quotes... Mine is... [The Classic. If your grandfather hadn't wore it, you would exist.] blaugh

Thanks biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces