Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Green bay got lucky aron rodgers is good but big ben is better
I disagree. I find Rodgers's throwing strength, accuracy, and decision-making to be more consistent.

Plus I don't see anything to back up your idea that the Pack got lucky. They played a much better game than the Steelers did to me, even with injuries. neutral

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
the steelers won more super bowls they r the better team they should have one
they just got lucky if they were to play each other again i bet the packers would lose
Pyro the fast
they just got lucky if they were to play each other again i bet the packers would lose

It's true the Steelers have won more Super Bowls, but that's the past. A lot of the Pack are newer, younger players and they overcame a lot of crucial injuries to get to the Super Bowl this year. I know the Steelers had their share of injuries this year too, but to me the Packers were hit harder in that area.

The Packers also had to play the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd seeds to get into the Super Bowl.

If they played each other 10 more times, I'd still say the Pack would win about 7 out of those 10 games. I respect the Black and Yellow, but I believe the Packers have a better team.

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
i mean u r kinda right cause the packers r a food team but the steelers got troy polamalu and mendanhal and all those other good players
the steelers have more players that r proffesionals and that is better than having a lot of rookies
Pyro the fast
i mean u r kinda right cause the packers r a food team but the steelers got troy polamalu and mendanhal and all those other good players
the steelers have more players that r proffesionals and that is better than having a lot of rookies

Yes, the Packers are a food team. Cheese. xd

On having rookies, one of the reasons why the Packers were able to deal with injuries to starters so well this year is because they have very good rookies that stepped up and made plays when needed. Remember, there are the usual rookies, and there are the special rookies that play like vets. The Packers have many in the later category.

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
ok and i meant to say good
right. steelers biggrin D they still be cool
Boo Steelers! GO PACKERS! THE G ON THEIR HELMETS IS FOR GREATNESS! their win showed their greatness

Mega Man-Lover

ninjapanda808
Boo Steelers! GO PACKERS! THE G ON THEIR HELMETS IS FOR GREATNESS! their win showed their greatness
could've said better things about the g.
User ImageUser Image
Pyro the fast
Green bay got lucky aron rodgers is good but big ben is better
big ben is better at raping women
Pyro the fast
ur stupid. the packers have 13 championships. the steelers only have 6

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
u retard the steelers one more super bowls than the packers
actually the most super bowls in the nfl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash