Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Pyromaniac

14,650 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
It's not Agulara's fault. It's the fact that they keep getting pop stars to sing the national anthem. They should stick with people who know the lyrics inside out. I find it really annoying how too many people are making a big deal out of this.

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
Dark oasis x
langland07
I could care less. It was an error but so what. Get over it. Sometimes mistakes happen just cut her some slack.

you act like we really care...why not cut the cheese on ur head and chill out

Obviously people really care if everyone is in an uproar about it.

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Westice
Dark oasis x
langland07
I could care less. It was an error but so what. Get over it. Sometimes mistakes happen just cut her some slack.

you act like we really care...why not cut the cheese on ur head and chill out

Obviously people really care if everyone is in an uproar about it.

im not even uproared lol, like i said people do make mistakes. I just find it funny how she forgot like half the lines.

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
Bang the Devil
It's not Agulara's fault. It's the fact that they keep getting pop stars to sing the national anthem. They should stick with people who know the lyrics inside out. I find it really annoying how too many people are making a big deal out of this.

I agree.

10,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
If she sang like she did back when she first started it wouldn't be so bad. Instead now she is pretending to be a super diva which she isn't and never will be.

Also she looked like she drank something really sour before coming out. My mom thought she was about to have a seizure. Either that or had a stick lodged somewhere unpleasant.

Divine Healer

17,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Master Medic 150
I thought to be an American citizen... it was mandatory to know the National Anthem?
I say, deport her!

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
sailorrob
If she sang like she did back when she first started it wouldn't be so bad. Instead now she is pretending to be a super diva which she isn't and never will be.

Also she looked like she drank something really sour before coming out. My mom thought she was about to have a seizure. Either that or had a stick lodged somewhere unpleasant.

lmfao omg yes!!!! I love your mom XD

10,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
devilimp69
sailorrob

lol thanks. I mean she wasn't exactly stellar back in the genie in a bottle days but she certainly was better then she is now.

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
sailorrob
devilimp69
sailorrob

lol thanks. I mean she wasn't exactly stellar back in the genie in a bottle days but she certainly was better then she is now.

my math class was making fun of her so badly. and i didnt know why because i dont like football much and i saw it and i was like oh s**t.

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
roguegem
I thought to be an American citizen... it was mandatory to know the National Anthem?
I say, deport her!

YESSSS biggrin

Divine Healer

17,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Master Medic 150
devilimp69
roguegem
I say, deport her!

YESSSS biggrin

I never liked her... I say that we get rid of all the useless celibrity's while we are at it too!

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
roguegem
devilimp69
roguegem
I say, deport her!

YESSSS biggrin

I never liked her... I say that we get rid of all the useless celibrity's while we are at it too!

i only ever liked her one time and i was like 8 maybe lol idk.
but like some people who think they can sing shouldnt even be out there like jb....o.e
he sounds like a girl my friend is like in love with him
my mom loves avril i mean i like her to but not as much as my mom if u say any thing
bad about avril my mom flips the hell out
like she thinks she knows her so well
o.0
my mom can tell u her life story and its just odd ._.
this makes me giggle so much

Divine Healer

17,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Master Medic 150
devilimp69
roguegem
devilimp69
roguegem
I say, deport her!

YESSSS biggrin

but like some people who think they can sing shouldnt even be out there like jb....o.e
my mom loves avril i mean i like her to but not as much as my mom if u say any thing
o.0

You think that is funny try watch this one and wait for it lol

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
roguegem
devilimp69
roguegem
devilimp69
roguegem
I say, deport her!

YESSSS biggrin

o.0

You think that is funny try watch this one and wait for it lol

omg ill need to look

Loyal Lover

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
ok seriously, how the frack do u mess up the f-ing national anthem?!?!? it's ridiculous!! i mean, come on!! she's a famous singer, and she completely friged it up. are you serious?!?!? she knew half of the lyrics, but then as soon as she messed up, she had to make the rest of the lyrics. she even knew it as soon as she finished it. her face looked like, "goddammit, i fracked up"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff