Welcome to Gaia! ::

MuuxMiuxMew
X Clay Carmine X
MuuxMiuxMew
Am I seriously the only American not offended by this? I actually thought it was kind of funny. Granted, I'm not all that patriotic myself, but even if I was, I can't imagine I would find this such a big deal. So she screwed up, it's not the end of the world. Besides, I'm sick of hearing about it.
I'm in the military, and when you hear an anthem like that its very offensive

Just out of curiosity, why?
Imagine if you were serving the country, youve heard the anthem all your life, and you go to iraq to fight for your country, then you watch the most important game to see the anthem screwed up while your in uniform

8,250 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Every year the always mess it up. get used to it.

Invisible Informer

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Sakie Grayson
Oh, Jesus. You really want to go the extra mile don't you? That's all well and good but I'm sure we'd be fighting for quite a while. All I'm saying is that you guys should learn to appreciate what we can get. She is a great singer. It's not like it's not happened before with others. Seriously. I think you're blowing it way out of proportion. You can choose to respond to this, but I'm done. Opinions are set aside and so I say to you, toodles~
YourDrunkenApothecary
Okay, please. Get up in front of millions of people with the pressure of not trying to ******** up, and not ******** up please.

:/
Ummmmm, she gets paid to do since like the mid 90s?! She is not allowed to eff up that bad. Especially since it is a song she should've mastered in elementary school...Sorry but. Meh, horrible.

Sparkly Hellhound

User Image
Waffles and Stuffed Toast Cafe.::. A Joint Art Shop
Nuh nah Nuh! Never Fear!!..

The fumble wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't during a worldwide televised event. I mean, it's considered a pinnacle honor to sing the National Anthem during the Super Bowl. Nerves... I guess. But I stand up and brief officers and Ambassadors on a daily basis, so the nerves excuse for missing a line doesn't really get sympathy from me.

What peeved me the most was how off key and off melody she was. Far too much wailing. Then again, I could never even tolerate listening to Aguilera. Her voice just grates my ears.

My cool wit and logic are here. RS~ bringing peaceful calamity to the TsF.

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
II Rare Candy II
YourDrunkenApothecary
Okay, please. Get up in front of millions of people with the pressure of not trying to ******** up, and not ******** up please.

:/
Ummmmm, she gets paid to do since like the mid 90s?! She is not allowed to eff up that bad. Especially since it is a song she should've mastered in elementary school...Sorry but. Meh, horrible.

most americans don't know the entire lyrics to the anthem.
Okay, but that fact is she is still human and theres always a possibility of ******** up
She has sang it correctly before
Please stop making excuses and saying "oh she's paid to do that" a lot of people are paid to do their professions and still mess up at times
Just because my teacher is a professional musician doesn't mean he doesn't mess up sheet music.

Colonel

9,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Abuse of Love
xoxoXx_annie_Xxoxo
The Abuse of Love
I noticed too. Pretty horrid.

wow

I just think if your gonna sing the National Anthem then you should take the effort to at least make sure you know the words.

BAHAHAA yes.

Loyal Lover

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
just flat out screwed....it....up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash