Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
I think people ought to relax, it's definitely not that big of a deal.
Obviously she was too focused on showing off her voice (despite the condition it's currently in) to also promote her CD and s**t coming out.
Now, it was one line and people are giving her grief, saying she ought to have restarted. Waste of time since she was I believe 1 line from the end. And anyone trained in music is normally taught to never restart, but just keep going as though it didn't happen to distract the people.
Most people don't know the anthem, most people don't know that there are actually 4 stanzas in the anthem.
So everyone hop off the hater bandwagon and realize that she was just distracted by her own error.
And that most couldn't do this themselves.

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Hilarious Genius

O: how could u say that
I mean come on she has to hear that one song at least once every year and she still cant
remember the words
WATS UP WITH THAT

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
LANTERN LIGHT FIGHTER
I mean come on she has to hear that one song at least once every year and she still cant
remember the words
WATS UP WITH THAT
The school's highest choir sings the anthem at every pep rally for our school and probably 90% of the school still couldn't recite it from memory.

We have 3-4
She's famous because of her voice. All you people who make a big deal about her screwing up are haters. Your all just jealous because your not famous. BoooHoooo

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Xx_BAILEY_THE_BADDEST_xX
She's famous because of her voice. All you people who make a big deal about her screwing up are haters. Your all just jealous because your not famous. BoooHoooo

And you yourself are in the same boat.
Everyone envies famous people even just a bit.
Anyways, I'm not the one criticizing her about the lyrics.
Her voice on the other hand was heavily off key.
Your absolutely right. I envy Michael Jackson. He's ******** amazing! And, I love her voice.
I dont believe at all that anyones anger is misplaced. Simple for the fact this was a PROFESSIONAL artist. Who was to perform a song the way it was suppose to be done. Not to mention its the Superbowl it is expected of performers to be exceptional. Her missing the lyrics says a lot about her professional character. Could I do it, hell no, but with any job I have ever done if I am hired to do something Im expected to do it right and errors are judged.

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
she forgot them ONCE. big deal. she knows the song, she said shes been performing it all her life.

LANTERN LIGHT FIGHTER
remember the words
WATS UP WITH THAT

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PsykeEternal
I dont believe at all that anyones anger is misplaced. Simple for the fact this was a PROFESSIONAL artist. Who was to perform a song the way it was suppose to be done. Not to mention its the Superbowl it is expected of performers to be exceptional. Her missing the lyrics says a lot about her professional character. Could I do it, hell no, but with any job I have ever done if I am hired to do something Im expected to do it right and errors are judged.

Alright, but the fact was. She messed up, there are greater issues involving Egypt, get over it. It was one super bowl.
YourDrunkenApothecary
PsykeEternal

Alright, but the fact was. She messed up, there are greater issues involving Egypt, get over it. It was one super bowl.
technically the main fact of the Super Bowl isn't the national anthem... it's the game itself and the commercials :p plus i really dont even know who this christine person is although the half time show sucked

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Noftomo
YourDrunkenApothecary
PsykeEternal

technically the main fact of the Super Bowl isn't the national anthem... it's the game itself and the commercials :p plus i really dont even know who this christine person is although the half time show sucked
exactly, don't worry. She's really not worth learning about

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
Even Though I Think She Did Great; If You're Gonna Do Something, do it Right smile

Aged Gaian

To me, it sounded like she never practiced the song. Not just because of the jacked up lyrics, but the way she was trying to over-sing the song.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff