Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Noob

Willow_in_Snow
My best friend wanted to watch Keeping Up w=With the Kardashians...I think I would have picked the Super Bowl instead neutral

LOL yeahh I agree with you on that one x)

Disaster Femme's Husband

s k y y l i n e
phillipo
What does cable have to do with anything? NBC broadcast it. That's not a cable network at all.

And what's so special about not watching TV? That just makes your day just like any other day. The Superbowl is at least something different. I didn't watch it either, but that doesn't make me feel like bragging about it. That makes about as much sense as bragging that I ate a peanut butter sandwich before bed last night. AND YEAH, I'M PROUD OF IT!

It's not like someone put a gun to your head and forced you to watch it, and you're somehow making a statement by not doing so.

Somewhat related:

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."
— Elie Wiesel

lol I never said I was proud, I just said I didn't care. All of my friends thought I was crazy for not watching the Super Bowl. So I just wanted to hear what others had to say about my opinion, if they agreed with me, or if they disagreed with me. I dont make forums just based on my self and to show of what I have to say to the world, I make it to start conversations and hear about what other people think. I see where your coming from and you have a good argument, but thats not the case

Fair enough. 4laugh I was being a little bit cranky today, and needed a vent. Thanks for taking it so kindly; in hindsight I see how I could have been offensive otherwise.

IRL Noob

phillipo
s k y y l i n e
phillipo
What does cable have to do with anything? NBC broadcast it. That's not a cable network at all.

And what's so special about not watching TV? That just makes your day just like any other day. The Superbowl is at least something different. I didn't watch it either, but that doesn't make me feel like bragging about it. That makes about as much sense as bragging that I ate a peanut butter sandwich before bed last night. AND YEAH, I'M PROUD OF IT!

It's not like someone put a gun to your head and forced you to watch it, and you're somehow making a statement by not doing so.

Somewhat related:

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."
— Elie Wiesel

lol I never said I was proud, I just said I didn't care. All of my friends thought I was crazy for not watching the Super Bowl. So I just wanted to hear what others had to say about my opinion, if they agreed with me, or if they disagreed with me. I dont make forums just based on my self and to show of what I have to say to the world, I make it to start conversations and hear about what other people think. I see where your coming from and you have a good argument, but thats not the case

Fair enough. 4laugh I was being a little bit cranky today, and needed a vent. Thanks for taking it so kindly; in hindsight I see how I could have been offensive otherwise.

No worries!! At least you had a good argument, instead of other people who are just like "urrr stoopid" lol and glad to know your feeling better c:
s k y y l i n e
Willow_in_Snow
My best friend wanted to watch Keeping Up w=With the Kardashians...I think I would have picked the Super Bowl instead neutral

My ears suffered the from hearing the stupidity that came from Kim's mouth crying

IRL Noob

Willow_in_Snow
s k y y l i n e
Willow_in_Snow

My ears suffered the from hearing the stupidity that came from Kim's mouth crying

ahaha yeah, everytime I watch it I feel like I lose a billion brain cells -.-

3,800 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
yeah why do you not like the fact that the giants won

Fashionable Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
s k y y l i n e
woot-woot-random
WOO! idc about sports that much so i didn't watch it 3nodding

Yay for not caring about something that is not important whatsoever c:

WOOT WOOT! blaugh

Questionable Borg

s k y y l i n e
Willow_in_Snow

I would pick death over the Kardashians.

IRL Noob

c15p3r
yeah why do you not like the fact that the giants won

I dont even know who was playing xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items