Welcome to Gaia! ::

I didn't watch it exept for the half-time show. All of my friends were all freaked out but I didn't really care.
Alexi

Fashionable Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
WOO! idc about sports that much so i didn't watch it 3nodding

6,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Super bowl is incorrectly named because I find it BORING!!!

IRL Noob

k17wolf

Duuudeee seriouslyy!

IRL Noob

cxilovie81
YAY FOR NOT WATCHING SUPERBOWL biggrin

Yayy!

IRL Noob

cxilovie81
did any of youguy atch the super bowl? i didnt becaz i dont hv cable.

I dont have a tv lol :p

IRL Noob

Ethereal Lady
Yeah, I kind of forgot it was on. Although I love to watch football when I can, I dont catch it very often. xp

Haha howd you manage to miss it? So much people kept bugging me about how hyped up they were , it was pretty annoying xD

IRL Noob

ZombieShanombie
I was busy working, although even if I were off I would not have watched it. Just not a fan of the sport at all.

Yeah Im not a fan either

IRL Noob

Lost but found maiden
I watched 2 and half quarters.. then turned on downton abby on channel 16! awesome show. heart

Hehe I never heard of it!

IRL Noob

Wrath418
I didnt watch it either. I was busy... With other things xd

Hehe same! whee

IRL Noob

D4RK_L1NK5rebellion
I was in the same room as the TV when it was on... but I didnt exactly watch it xd I was paying more attention to all the Super Sunday snacks pizza, chips, dips, and wings! biggrin ) and to the new ringtone app Id just downloaded than the game lol But hey, if I get custom ringtones and all the food I can eat, who cares about the Super Bowl? Half the people only watch it for the commercials anyway! cat_rofl

Heheh so true! FoodSuper Bowl

IRL Noob

k17wolf

dude i know!!~

IRL Noob

woot-woot-random
WOO! idc about sports that much so i didn't watch it 3nodding

Yay for not caring about something that is not important whatsoever c:

IRL Noob

phillipo
What does cable have to do with anything? NBC broadcast it. That's not a cable network at all.

And what's so special about not watching TV? That just makes your day just like any other day. The Superbowl is at least something different. I didn't watch it either, but that doesn't make me feel like bragging about it. That makes about as much sense as bragging that I ate a peanut butter sandwich before bed last night. AND YEAH, I'M PROUD OF IT!

It's not like someone put a gun to your head and forced you to watch it, and you're somehow making a statement by not doing so.

Somewhat related:

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."
— Elie Wiesel

lol I never said I was proud, I just said I didn't care. All of my friends thought I was crazy for not watching the Super Bowl. So I just wanted to hear what others had to say about my opinion, if they agreed with me, or if they disagreed with me. I dont make forums just based on my self and to show of what I have to say to the world, I make it to start conversations and hear about what other people think. I see where your coming from and you have a good argument, but thats not the case
My best friend wanted to watch Keeping Up w=With the Kardashians...I think I would have picked the Super Bowl instead neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff