Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
So, everyone including my pastor is talking about the super bowl and talkin about havin big parties, but what is so great about it? I wanna know your answer! Why is the super bowl so great?

Benevolent Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
To me its a tradition that goes back to my child hood. I like football and it was a plus this year due to me being a giants fan. But as far as the parties go - again can only speak for myself - I think its a great way to get together with fam and friends to just hang. Drink a few cold ones, munch on some snacks and argue about nothing while having a great time.
My city hosted it this year, so I was pretty much obligated to be hooked.

Disaster Femme's Husband

It's like the Thanksgiving of snack-binging. It's also a good reason to get together with friends and have fun. If you don't like football, then watch the commercials. If you don't like laughing, then snack and talk to people. If you don't like any of those things, well, I guess you're out of luck.

I took part in the Superbowl tradition long before liking football, and if anything I had more fun back then than I do now.

I didn't watch the Superbowl this year, though. Partly due to college homework, and mostly because I wasn't invited anywhere.
I have no idea,I mean it makes sense if you enjoy football,but people who barely know anything about it seem to go gaga over the super bowl.This year seemed pretty bad too,Madonna half time ******** that ha ha.And all of the commercials are available on Youtube now,so I see no point in watching it at all anymore.

Anxious Loiterer

10,275 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Bushel of Bad Habits
My city hosted it this year, so I was pretty much obligated to be hooked.

That's one of the silliest things I've heard today. (To be fair, I didn't hear a lot of silly things today.)
              My city hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics, but my family escaped as quickly as we could and went on vacation for three weeks to escape the whole thing. I didn't feel at all obligated to be excited or hooked. But, to each his (or her) own, I suppose.

To actually comment on the topic at hand, I really don't like football, it was on the eastern coast, and it was in a different country, so I actually couldn't really care less. Mind, I find some of the commercials entertaining, but that's about it.

3,800 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
because thats the time they can look and act all stupid over some game and then get mad because they lose why are they mad the ones who should be mad is the players damn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff