Welcome to Gaia! ::

The pats lost *sniff sniff*
smileylocs14
I wanted the New England patriots because they are better than NY giants

Even though im a girl i can say this: "there weren't gonna win either way 3nodding "
M U F I N E A T E R

it's ok ( hands tissue) but there is an upside......THE GIANTS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
daydreamer441
M U F I N E A T E R

it's ok ( hands tissue) but there is an upside......THE GIANTS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk but maybe they'll come back around next time and possibly win, unless the giants come around too. then they'll lose again. but thats like 1 of a million
daydreamer441
daydreamer441
M U F I N E A T E R

jk but maybe they'll come back around next time and possibly win, unless the giants come around too. then they'll lose again. but thats like 1 of a million
what would have been crazy is if the pats caught the last hail mary that would have been amazing!
M U F I N E A T E R
daydreamer441
daydreamer441
M U F I N E A T E R

what would have been crazy is if the pats caught the last hail mary that would have been amazing!

yea

Anxious Member

daydreamer441
Who do u want to win the super bowl?
i'm hoping the giants cause that's my team, i was a dolphins fan when i lived in FL but no longer
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. what are u doing for super bowl weekend besides watching the super bowl
i'm going to my best friend's house to watch the game Sunday.

yay!!!
i bet your happy that they won!
neneluvsyooh
daydreamer441
i'm hoping the giants cause that's my team, i was a dolphins fan when i lived in FL but no longer

yay!!!

yes i am after they won i rubbed it im my bro's face cuz he's a pats fan biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Anxious Member

daydreamer441
neneluvsyooh
daydreamer441

yay!!!

yes i am after they won i rubbed it im my bro's face cuz he's a pats fan biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

wow, in my family it was a contest... it was my and my dad(giants), and my brother, sister and mom(pats), and whoever lost had to dye his or her hair pink and green.
xD
im happy tht the giants won!! biggrin
neneluvsyooh
daydreamer441
neneluvsyooh
daydreamer441

yay!!!

wow, in my family it was a contest... it was my and my dad(giants), and my brother, sister and mom(pats), and whoever lost had to dye his or her hair pink and green.
xD
im happy tht the giants won!! biggrin

OMG i think i know wat skool u go to and i think i know ur brother
i wanted patriots eek whee

Mega Nerd

10,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Clambake 200
i was a fan of the 49ers but they lost to the giants but i still wanted the giants win cuz patriots arent all that great and the giants did!
GAINTS WON HAHAHAHAHAHA

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces