Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
I want the giants to win like back in '08 cause that was a good game. But patriots are a good team, it wasn't brady's season though. I always am really excited for the half time show cause Madonna's gunna be performing! (:
ReTrO_Wiggl3s
I want the giants to win like back in '08 cause that was a good game. But patriots are a good team, it wasn't brady's season though. I always am really excited for the half time show cause Madonna's gunna be performing! (:

Now it's Patriots [1] and Giants [4]

Dangerous Conversationalist

Woo. Go Giant Patriots. LOL

titlegs's Other Half

Strawberry

Giants smile

titlegs's Other Half

Strawberry

ReTrO_Wiggl3s
I hope you meant '07 sad

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
Luxo Jr
ReTrO_Wiggl3s
I hope you meant '07 sad

You know, I was talking to a few people friday at school about when that super bowl was and almost everybody I was talking to said it was '08 sweatdrop

titlegs's Other Half

Strawberry

ReTrO_Wiggl3s
Luxo Jr
ReTrO_Wiggl3s
I hope you meant '07 sad

You know, I was talking to a few people friday at school about when that super bowl was and almost everybody I was talking to said it was '08 sweatdrop
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2008020300/2007/POST21/giants@patriots#tab=recap
:b
Paitriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special Strawberry

Lets Go Giants!!! biggrin

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
Luxo Jr
ReTrO_Wiggl3s
Luxo Jr
ReTrO_Wiggl3s
I hope you meant '07 sad

I'm not the one who thought that superbowl was in '08, my friends did. I know when that superbowl was.

titlegs's Other Half

Strawberry

ReTrO_Wiggl3s
Luxo Jr
ReTrO_Wiggl3s
Luxo Jr
ReTrO_Wiggl3s
I hope you meant '07 sad

I'm not the one who thought that superbowl was in '08, my friends did. I know when that superbowl was.
then why UGH NEVERMIND xD

7,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
to be honest not really anyone becuz imma die hard ravens fan but THE STUIPID NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS( SILLYNANNIES) BEAT THEM AND PATRIOTS SUCK to me at least sweatdrop
samm513
to be honest not really anyone becuz imma die hard ravens fan but THE STUIPID NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS( SILLYNANNIES) BEAT THEM AND PATRIOTS SUCK to me at least sweatdrop

okay

Eloquent Member

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas