Welcome to Gaia! ::

yeah the special effect and the good dancers made her look good. And the female dancers look like a bunch of strippers
NinjaXZ01
I think it should have been LMFAO, those guys r beasts!

I was surprised at their choice...sucked big time!!
Y a m i - D h a m p i r

Now THAT'S a good answer, FINALLY! I think many people just like being haters. They tend to blurt things out without any justification or anything.
OMFG! Madonna looked like a teenager with all that make-up and surgery even though she is 54 and has kids that are teens! gonk She looked like she was lip-singing too! And at the end of her first song, when she dropped through the floor in a cloud of smoke, I'm like, "OMG wicked witch of the west"! rofl and her second song, Let the Choir Sing or something, why would a choir sing with HER of all ppl! I mean, aren't they supposed to have "good values" or something?! confused
NinjaXZ01
yeah the special effect and the good dancers made her look good. And the female dancers look like a bunch of strippers
She had a female rapper called MIA rapping for her and at one point, she flipped the camera off eek (MIA not Madonna) and this morning i heard that she made a public apology so now she most likely won't be doing any more super bowl half-time shows...

Witty Genius

Vivian Farron

Well, I also feel like half of these people don't want to share their actual opinions because
they think someone is going to care about their opinion. They'll forget in a matter of days, or
hours. :c Kind of sad that people aren't honest about how they feel sometimes. I dunno. Maybe
some of these people actually did dislike the halftime show. Doesn't really bother me.

amberlynn134's Senpai

She was HORRIBLE.
NinjaXZ01
I think it should have been LMFAO, those guys r beasts!

They were there! Didn't you see them? It was the best halftime show I've ever seen. biggrin
That was the dumbest choice I have ever heard. Glad others agreed!
burning_eyes Thought it reflected the game not bad but nothing great either hahaha

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Best part of the performance was that person sticking the finger and they censored it a little too late. I just laughed.

Friendly Vampire

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
They should of picked someone better than freaking madonna.

Dapper Duelist

8,100 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Madonna... you need to learn... no matter how many face-lifts you get, you are Not 25 anymore! rolleyes So stop trying to be! It's not 'cool' that you're dating someone who's younger than half your age - that's just flat out creepy. eek You're old news, your time has passed, you're old school.... now please just go away and let LMFAO out-preform you like it's their job (because it is!) talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff