Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200
I actually really enjoyed it (being a person who doesn't listen to popular American music much), and every other artist who was part of it was a great feature.

Aged Genius

KimHeroin
Podrido Pimienta
You'd think that someone like Madonna would have performed there a long time ago,when she was in her musical 'prime',per say. It feels just a little late now..
Oh,and LMFAO is going to be there as backup for Madonna,along with Cee Lo Green,M.I.A and Nicki Minaj. I don't care for any of them,but I figured you'd like to know.

What they said. If she was still in her prime it would be different. Lately I don't think they have been picking the greatest artists.

People don't need to be in their prime to make a great comeback, or just a reminder that they have been great in the past. I would love to see a Led Zeppelin concert even if their prime was in the 70's.

Devoted Explorer

Dr Rave
Maybe we'll get lucky and see another titty

I was in elementary school when that happened

i will never forget that User Image
Just finished watching it. I liked it but LMFAO ruined it for like the 10 seconds they were in it. I really don't like them. But I loved it when Cee lo started singing with Madonna...he's so adorable lol

Sexy Divorcee

DimiDizy6d
Dr Rave

I was in 6th grade. I had a gifted class mixed with 6th, 7th, and 8th. The 7th and 8th grade boys wouldn't shut up about it in class the following day.

Devoted Explorer

Dr Rave
DimiDizy6d
Dr Rave

I was in 6th grade. I had a gifted class mixed with 6th, 7th, and 8th. The 7th and 8th grade boys wouldn't shut up about it in class the following day.

i remembered my grandfather was laughing

i think it was the first time i saw a tit

....she was cold

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I think if it was just her, it be okay.

I didn't like all the artists popping out of nowhere.

Codebreaking Nerd

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Nerd 50
Nachteil
KimHeroin
Podrido Pimienta
You'd think that someone like Madonna would have performed there a long time ago,when she was in her musical 'prime',per say. It feels just a little late now..
Oh,and LMFAO is going to be there as backup for Madonna,along with Cee Lo Green,M.I.A and Nicki Minaj. I don't care for any of them,but I figured you'd like to know.

What they said. If she was still in her prime it would be different. Lately I don't think they have been picking the greatest artists.

People don't need to be in their prime to make a great comeback, or just a reminder that they have been great in the past. I would love to see a Led Zeppelin concert even if their prime was in the 70's.

No but they could at least be closer to it. Madonna only keeps coming up because she does things with recent musicians. Like Brittany. I don't know many college kids that would rather listen to Madonna over someone more recent. You cannot tell me that majority of the people who watched the super bowl wouldn't have rather seen someone more in the prime/newer to the music industry. They could have paid way less for someone more recent to this music decade. Madonna opened with Vogue. You know when that song came out? 1990! They could have done far better. Even my mother who actually likes Madonna was highly disappointed and out right bored with her performance. It's sad, but the truth. Go look at Twitter/Facebook. I can show you countless posts to those who disliked to the few who actually did. Sad, but the truth.

Colorful Smoker

Not a huge Madonna fan but I liked how LMFAO, Nicki Minaj, and Cee Lo Green jumped in biggrin

IRL Exhibitionist

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
M.I.A. was reduced to cheerleader while Minaj got to sing AND be a cheerleader. M.I.A. was the whole reason why I wanted to watch.

Invisible Humorist

Shwamp
I think she is going to do an amazing job!! If she masters the lip singing first
yes. well. um i no she sucked so......ya her lip singing was almost as bad as her dancing.

Aged Genius

Who cares about her lip syncing? It's the Super Bowl. Everything was supposed to be perfect. The whole thing was so hyped up, so the energy might have made her lose her breath easily. (plus, she was dancing) This isn't some concert hall where everyone dresses formal and sits quietly while someone stands in one place and sings. She had to be heard clear otherwise it would have been a huge mess. If you cannot believe she's good at singing without a studio, that is your opinion. Lip syncing cannot be the actual evidence of someone's lack in tone all the merry time.

But I can agree that some dancers/singers can sing great despite the energy they give that could cause loss of breath.

Witty Genius

I'm going to be the odd ball and say I really loved the performance.
Why? Well, here's a list:

One, last year, the BEP's sucked big time.
Two, after the whole boob incident, they have really made it impossible for any good talent to
get up on stage.
Three, I love Madonna
Four, Vogue is one of my favorite songs from her.

Another thing would be that LMFAO and Nicki Manaj, or how ever you spell her name,
performed with her, the choir did an excellent job, the staging and acrobatic stuff was pretty
sweet, and honestly, I couldn't have cared less about the fact that she was lip syncing.
And, for those of you making remarks about her being horrible? How about you get up there
your bloody self and dance in front of that stadium. Then make some snide remark about how
she did a horrible job.

c:

O.G. Player

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
its actually wasnt as bad as i thought it was gonna be...i liked tha floor effects s**t look crazy =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff