Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Nerd

the_silence_is_coming
Rota of darkness
the_silence_is_coming
Rota of darkness
I also made money today on the superbowl, though it had nothing to do with who won.
And what was that, if you don't mind me asking?
It was a poll based on what the last digit of the sum of both teams score would be. I won ten dollars xd
Cool! Someone was bored when the made that poll.
I was excited. I won against a bunch of my dad's shoprat friends xd

Distinct Genius

Rota of darkness
the_silence_is_coming
Rota of darkness
the_silence_is_coming
Rota of darkness
I also made money today on the superbowl, though it had nothing to do with who won.
It was a poll based on what the last digit of the sum of both teams score would be. I won ten dollars xd
Nice. whee

Salty Nerd

the_silence_is_coming
Rota of darkness
the_silence_is_coming
Rota of darkness
the_silence_is_coming
Rota of darkness
Nice. whee
One of them was a bartender for a long time, and it was something that they came up with because it wasn't betting against either team. Just kind of fun and goofy.

Distinct Genius

Rota of darkness
the_silence_is_coming
Rota of darkness
the_silence_is_coming
Rota of darkness
Nice. whee
One of them was a bartender for a long time, and it was something that they came up with because it wasn't betting against either team. Just kind of fun and goofy.
I like that. It's much less disheartening if you guess wrong and more thrilling when you happen to have guessed right! *there is a small part of my mind that is trying to form an algorithm to predict the most likely numbers...*

Salty Nerd

the_silence_is_coming
Rota of darkness
the_silence_is_coming
Rota of darkness
the_silence_is_coming
Rota of darkness
Nice. whee
I like that. It's much less disheartening if you guess wrong and more thrilling when you happen to have guessed right! *there is a small part of my mind that is trying to form an algorithm to predict the most likely numbers...*
Generally the best bet is to pick numbers that are divisible by seven or three, and then take the last digit from those. I won with eight. My lucky number since I'm a pool player wink

Distinct Genius

Rota of darkness
the_silence_is_coming
Rota of darkness
the_silence_is_coming
Rota of darkness
Nice. whee
Generally the best bet is to pick numbers that are divisible by seven or three, and then take the last digit from those. I won with eight. My lucky number since I'm a pool player wink
I was thinking the same thing. Eight isn't one of the, at least for a while, but good job anyway!
Wes Von Helson
kradrol
didn't we just have this superbowl like 2 years ago? and didnt' it end the exact same way?

Naw, it ended even better last time. Patriots were undefeated and going into the game as heavy favorites, but in the last minute of the game Manning tossed to Tyree and he caught it in the end zone and scored the victory. BeliCHEAT walked right off the field and refused to even shake the other coach's hand because that's what kind of scumbag those guys are.

tyree didnt catch it in the end zone , he caught it way down field using his helmet . it was someone else who caught the winning td a few mins later in that game. either way i am glad to see you rooted for the giants . As a big blue fan it warms my heart
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Vampire

14,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
RoyCash
Wes Von Helson
kradrol
didn't we just have this superbowl like 2 years ago? and didnt' it end the exact same way?

Naw, it ended even better last time. Patriots were undefeated and going into the game as heavy favorites, but in the last minute of the game Manning tossed to Tyree and he caught it in the end zone and scored the victory. BeliCHEAT walked right off the field and refused to even shake the other coach's hand because that's what kind of scumbag those guys are.

tyree didnt catch it in the end zone , he caught it way down field using his helmet . it was someone else who caught the winning td a few mins later in that game. either way i am glad to see you rooted for the giants . As a big blue fan it warms my heart
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh yeah! Still the look on the face of those players when he caught that ball in the end zone and won the game was freakin' hilarious! Everybody had them pegged as favorites... wish I'd bet on that game, I'll tell you!
Wes Von Helson
RoyCash
Wes Von Helson
kradrol

Oh yeah! Still the look on the face of those players when he caught that ball in the end zone and won the game was freakin' hilarious! Everybody had them pegged as favorites... wish I'd bet on that game, I'll tell you!

that IMO was the best superbowl of all time , last night was a close second
I too am richer than yesterday. 20 dollars richer lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games