Welcome to Gaia! ::

was there a riot? i heard there was i just wanted to make sure
Where do you mean? The world's a big place, yo. For example, there was a riot in Nicaragua a few weeks ago - and another one in Egypt about a soccer match. As for the Superbowl, there was indeed a riot at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, as well as one - less documented, however - at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, where a car was almost tipped (telekinetically) by a band of angry and disconsolate students.

If, however, you meant in another locale, such as Indianapolis or Sioux Falls, then, no, there was not a riot, at least not to my knowledge. It is possible, I admit, that a riot could have been sparked in one of these locations without considerable news coverage.
littleld
Where do you mean? The world's a big place, yo. For example, there was a riot in Nicaragua a few weeks ago - and another one in Egypt about a soccer match. As for the Superbowl, there was indeed a riot at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, as well as one - less documented, however - at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, where a car was almost tipped (telekinetically) by a band of angry and disconsolate students.

If, however, you meant in another locale, such as Indianapolis or Sioux Falls, then, no, there was not a riot, at least not to my knowledge. It is possible, I admit, that a riot could have been sparked in one of these locations without considerable news coverage.
thanks for the info man

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces