Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
You liek mudkipz
Not Excited
Guys, I'm guessin most of you don't watch football?
The games are:
Pats vs Ravens & SF vs Giants

We were talking about Superbowl predictions.. we know those are the games.

The why are people asking if SF beat NYG?

3,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Not Excited
You liek mudkipz
Not Excited
Guys, I'm guessin most of you don't watch football?
The games are:
Pats vs Ravens & SF vs Giants

We were talking about Superbowl predictions.. we know those are the games.

The why are people asking if SF beat NYG?

The guy was saying that because the other guy said that it was going to be the Giants and the Pats in the superbowl, meaning that the Giants would have to beat the 49ers to get into the superbowl.

Beloved Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Ya but I dont think it will happen ;D

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Revised:

NFC Championship pick: Giants def. 49ers 31-14.
AFC Championship pick: Ravens def. Patriots 28-16.

Reasons:

NFC: Eli Manning has proven he is an elite as of recently, and with the hotstreak the Giants have been having, they should be able to defeat the 49ers. They have to have their best player (or if in a double coverage man with a three man rush, their two best) covering Vernon Davis. Vernon Davis, if not covered well, will carve up the Giants defense as much as he did to the Saints defense, so they have to watch out for him. If all goes well, the Giants come out on top.

AFC: Defense wins championships. As we know, the Patriots defense isn't nearly at its best this year, and if the Ravens can exploit it well, Ray Rice and Joe Flacco will be able to get the scores needed to win. Also, the Ravens have always had a good defense and it continues into this year, and that should be able to help get them the W as well.

Blessed Poster

Stephen Percy Harris

AFC: Defense wins championships. As we know, the Patriots defense isn't nearly at its best this year, and if the Ravens can exploit it well, Ray Rice and Joe Flacco will be able to get the scores needed to win. Also, the Ravens have always had a good defense and it continues into this year, and that should be able to help get them the W as well.

Guess didn't see how Pats Def has been stepping up at all?

6,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
lol lol Packer get got. lol lol

I'm rooting for Pats!
Giants are gonna win

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
m00tz
Stephen Percy Harris

Guess didn't see how Pats Def has been stepping up at all?

You said something good about the Patriots defense and then I thought "Didn't they play the Broncos last?"

Beloved Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Stephen Percy Harris
Revised:

NFC Championship pick: Giants def. 49ers 31-14.
AFC Championship pick: Ravens def. Patriots 28-16.

Reasons:

NFC: Eli Manning has proven he is an elite as of recently, and with the hotstreak the Giants have been having, they should be able to defeat the 49ers. They have to have their best player (or if in a double coverage man with a three man rush, their two best) covering Vernon Davis. Vernon Davis, if not covered well, will carve up the Giants defense as much as he did to the Saints defense, so they have to watch out for him. If all goes well, the Giants come out on top.

Wait a minute, ok you think Vernon is the only weapon? Lol, Crabtree has been coming through, Gore as well as Hunter. And let's not forget Sapoaga is pretty good receiving as well as he is blocking. And SF defense can pretty much shut any offence down and force turnovers. SF also has home-field advantage, so I really don't think you are adding the variables correctly.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
klebold
black_wing_angel
Packers Vs Anyone who has the gonads to take on the best in the world!

Green Bay Packers! The 5 time! 5 time! 5 time! 5 time! 5 time Superbowl Champions!

rofl rofl rofl
your favorite team's always the one that's in first place, I love seeing ppl like you get PWNED xD

Nice attempt to ridicule me, but the fact is, I've been a Packers fan for a very long time. The only one in my family (which are all Cowboy fans. Which I'm also fond of, but Packers come first. Also, ******** Romo). I've been a Packer fan during the good years and the bad years.

But nice try, just the same.

Protip: Maybe next time you should make sure you're actually right, before you accuse someone of being a bandwagon jumper. Might help you not look stupid.

Deadly Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
I think it's gonna be:

Patriots win against Ravens
Giants win against 49ers

And then of course, Patriots winning the superbowl, but that's my home team.

Beloved Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
klebold
I think it's gonna be:

Patriots win against Ravens
Giants win against 49ers

And then of course, Patriots winning the superbowl, but that's my home team.

Don't think so, Ravens Def can stop almost any offense. SF's Def can stop pretty much anyone, as well as cause turnovers. Last game Alex proved he can match up with the big named QBs
I pick Pats over Ravens, and Giants over 49ers.

Then Giants over Pats in the SB.
Here are my predictions for the remaining games.

NFC Championship game: Giants vs 49ers. 49ers win 20-14
AFC Championship game: Ravens vs Patriots. Ravens win 24-14

Superbowl: Ravens vs 49ers. Ravens win 17-14

In an epic matchup between the Harbaugh brothers and their two great defenses the Ravens will narrowly prevail over the 49ers in the SB.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff