Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
One of the greatest things about the Super Bowl, besides the game and the commercials, is the food! So I would love to have your best super bowl recipes, and I'll share some of mine as well!

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Simple but delicious chili dip (best with tortilla chips)

1 can chili w/out beans
1 8oz package cream cheese
1 cup cheddar (or your preferred) cheese

In a 2qt(ish) microwavable dish, spread the cream cheese all along the bottom as evenly as you can. Pour chili on top, and sprinkle cheese on top of that. Microwave until heated through, about 2 minutes. Serve and enjoy (if the dip gets too cold, you can reheat).

I always make it in a glass 8x8 pan, but any pan about the same size will work. I know this doesn't seem like much, but people absolutely love this dip when I make it.
Alright. Here's how to make some delicious wings!

Step 1. Cut up about two pounds of chicken breast into wing size pieces. Set aside.
Step 2. In a gallon sized zip lock bag combine 3 cups of flour, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon ground pepper, and 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper. Set aside.
Step 3. Crack 3 large eggs into a bowl, mix the eggs, then dip the cut up chicken into the bowl and let them sit in the egg for about 10 minutes. (you may have to do this more then once depending on how much chicken you have)
Step 4. Then put the chicken into the zip lock bag with all the flour, salt, pepper,and cayenne pepper.
Step 5. Blow air into the zip lock bag, close it, then shake until the chicken is covered.
Step 6. Heat up vegetable oil in a pot, then deep fry the chicken for about 5 minutes (or until golden brown).
Step 7. Preheat oven to 375. After that, put the deep fried chicken into a 9 x 11 inch casserole dish and cover the chicken with Texas pete's buffalo wing sauce (you can use whatever sauce you want though). Cover the whole dish with tin foil then bake for 45 minutes.
Step 8. Enjoy! It's good. whee

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Susushiful

Step 1. Cut up about two pounds of chicken breast into wing size pieces. Set aside.
Step 2. In a gallon sized zip lock bag combine 3 cups of flour, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon ground pepper, and 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper. Set aside.
Step 3. Crack 3 large eggs into a bowl, mix the eggs, then dip the cut up chicken into the bowl and let them sit in the egg for about 10 minutes. (you may have to do this more then once depending on how much chicken you have)
Step 4. Then put the chicken into the zip lock bag with all the flour, salt, pepper,and cayenne pepper.
Step 5. Blow air into the zip lock bag, close it, then shake until the chicken is covered.
Step 6. Heat up vegetable oil in a pot, then deep fry the chicken for about 5 minutes (or until golden brown).
Step 7. Preheat oven to 375. After that, put the deep fried chicken into a 9 x 11 inch casserole dish and cover the chicken with Texas pete's buffalo wing sauce (you can use whatever sauce you want though). Cover the whole dish with tin foil then bake for 45 minutes.

Those sound good! Do you just use a boneless skinless breast? Or do you use bone-in breasts?
I'm making two things.

TERYAKI CHICKEN WINGS.
1) pour 4-6 cups of teryiaki sauce into gallon ziplock baggie.
2) place chicken wings (for the SB I'm making it with wings, but usually I make it with drumsticks.) in bag with and let them hang out in the fridge overnight.
3) Bake in 350 degree oven for 5-8 minutes. Turn over and sprinkle lightly with sesame seeds. Bake for another 5-8 minutes.

CHICKEN AND CREAM CHEESE PINWHEELS
1 ) boil a few chicken breasts and shred.
2 ) mix two 8oz cream cheese containers with one tiny can of chilies.
3 ) lay out a warm tortilla (I use jalapeno tortillas but you can use regular.)
4 ) spread cream cheese all the heck over the tortilla, make sure it's not too thin.
5 ) sprinkle tiny bits of chicken in a line in the middle
6 ) roll
7 ) slice like a cookie dough roll.
8 ) try not to eat them all before you get it to your party.
Virgo Whiskers
Susushiful

Those sound good! Do you just use a boneless skinless breast? Or do you use bone-in breasts?

we use the boneless skinless breast 3nodding

Magnetic Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Honey Peanut Butter sandwiches for all!!!!!!!!!!! XD My mom makes the best salsa, though. I'll have to get the recipe form her.(:

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
My family calls it crack in a bowl XD

1 pound jimmy dean mild sausage
1 package of cream cheese
one can of rotel chile peppers

Brown meat in pan until cooked all the way through, and then add cream cheese and rotel, mixing into completely combined.
Serve with chips and enjoy

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Made Of Nutella

Brown meat in pan until cooked all the way through, and then add cream cheese and rotel, mixing into completely combined.

I've made that before, and it is seriously good. I love simple dips that taste amazing.

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Virgo Whiskers
Made Of Nutella

I've made that before, and it is seriously good. I love simple dips that taste amazing.
It is which is why my family gave it that one nickname

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces