10,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I don't want to live on this planet anymore DX

Blessed Poster

Dual Moons

pats can't blame anyone but themselves for losing, don't make such terrible mistakes.

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
HA! Such things make me laugh, why do you occupy yourself on sports anyway? Do you find a sort of connection or something? It's funny how people take it so close to heart. It's just people.

Partying Firestarter

10,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
m00tz
Dual Moons

pats can't blame anyone but themselves for losing, don't make such terrible mistakes.

I know the Pats kinda did horrible... it's like last time... they made it ALL the way to Super Bowl... and then decide to screw everything up crying

Partying Firestarter

10,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Wuppa Wuppa
HA! Such things make me laugh, why do you occupy yourself on sports anyway? Do you find a sort of connection or something? It's funny how people take it so close to heart. It's just people.

Well, everyone has their on reason for liking Football (If they do), mine is because it tests the strength of your people (Mine being the Pats because they're my home team.) It's just sort of a representation of your area, and in a way, a different aspect of showing respect for your community biggrin

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dual Moons
Wuppa Wuppa

Well, everyone has their on reason for liking Football (If they do), mine is because it tests the strength of your people (Mine being the Pats because they're my home team.) It's just sort of a representation of your area, and in a way, a different aspect of showing respect for your community biggrin
Then why don't you just represent your state with its national flower? Not just bellowing rage because a team didn't win. Why put faith....But respect for your community? How? Just pass each other by and say 'Dude, I just saw our national flower. GO TEAM!'

Blessed Poster

Wuppa Wuppa
Dual Moons
Wuppa Wuppa

Then why don't you just represent your state with its national flower? Not just bellowing rage because a team didn't win. Why put faith....But respect for your community? How? Just pass each other by and say 'Dude, I just saw our national flower. GO TEAM!'

So why does it have to be a flower?

and how does a flower compare to a team of people?

Partying Firestarter

10,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
m00tz
Wuppa Wuppa
Dual Moons
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This flower.... it's going to kill us D:

Partying Firestarter

10,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Wuppa Wuppa
Dual Moons
Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
m00tz
Wuppa Wuppa
Dual Moons
Wuppa Wuppa

Dual stated that it was something to be represented by your country so I just went off and said 'why not a flower?' I don't mean it literally but he said something represented by the country. If you see the whole quote text I bolded it.

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dual Moons
Wuppa Wuppa
Dual Moons
Wuppa Wuppa

WTH? Uhm...alright.
There's people screaming on the streets celebrating xD
I am disappoint...

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
michael j rox
I am disappoint...

I am very, VERY disappoint
very upsetting..i must say.

prob did to much partying an still hung over from the night before. ?! where were there heads!?
....while giants went to bed at 7.

but still love em!
Go! Patriots!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out