Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I was all PSHHHHH if they blocked peta for being too sexy they will block this. Then I saw the loophole that will force them to air it. Here's hoping that he won't get the funds to do it. It will be super upsetting images for some no matter what side of the debate your on.

Mega Glitch

Tiffany BIews
ngaurhoth1
That does sound ridiculous. I mean abortion is an important issue, to some people, but it really needs to take a back seat right now. How about we help the living before we help the unborn?
Doing this during the super-bowl will more than likely end with even pro-lifers hating him for ruining what is supposed to be a fun and light hearted day.

Abortion does help the living. wink

That's right. Less people means more resources available to rest of the world. wink

Shameless Man-Lover

With the amount of money it takes to get a Super Bowl ad, there are way better causes to support. Why not give the money to the SPCA for an ad?

Quotable Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kowaii Blue Bomber
I dunno, considering how much of a ******** I give about this non-issue I'd say I'm doing a pretty good job arguing my side. Also, saying 'hurr durr your argument isn't good' doesn't mean that my argument isn't good.

You cared enough to get in the middle of a joke that I was making between Stahlerz and myself. No one asked for your opinion about what I meant, you got it wrong anyways [pg. 3 - Bottom Post]!
So I asked a question since you didn't seem to get the explanation of what it was even about, why it was a joke and you disregarded every single piece of information I've linked to you! You still don't know the facts behind my statements because you don't give a ******** and you think that you make a good argument?
Well I'd be a liar if I said I gave a rats a** how deluded you are in your egotism. Especially since you didn't even care to address a single point I made about this topic. [pg. 3 - Post 9] Which, mind yourself, is exactly your problem; you were too concerned with talking out of your a** because of your emotional tirade to have noticed anything meaningful going on around you.

Quote:
-We're talking about machines somehow being able to replace jobs, not about abortions. I'm fine with you bringing up other things to discuss (though I ask that you make them more interesting next time), but don't jump between topics. My views on robots taking over the world don't carry over towards my feelings for a woman's right to have an abortion.

Wrong again girly [pg. 3 - Post 11].. That's so far from the truth that the only thing I want to do is laugh at the ignorance of your statement and the stupidity of your sightless points. You know.. I'd understand a bit better if there was just a myriad of replies to sort through or for that matter a speed to the topic that makes it hard to even respond to me. Granted, all this is necessary.. But with that said, why do you insist on being wrong?

Give me that damn gun... This is a game to you, obviously. No more Duck Hunt!

Quote:
-Nobody has to test that product, make sure it functions properly, invent it and distribute it, right? Think of all the jobs that were lost!

Do you realize that it doesn't take 100,000 of people to engineer a product versus once upon a time it took 100,000 people to construct the product after it is designed by a fraction of that number?
Do you realize the original point was that abortion hurts the population under certain circumstances and that thus abortion should be looked at as an economic problem and that I actually took your side in a way by saying the argument is archaic and even that we could say robotics should be more to blame and thus 'aborted'? You know, the post I already referenced to that you probably already forgot as you read, much like you've done every time you reply?

Well, since we're at it.. That rock you live under, what's the address? I wanna register you for the Nobel Prize for the everything-safety-net that anyone can find in their backyard. blaugh

Quote:
-If you can't see my point that jobs were made through the creation of machines, you're a ******** idiot. And I'm not trying to insult you just to belittle your arguments, if you can't see what I just clearly pointed out, then you're just ******** stupid. I won't hold it against you, it's not your fault.

Obviously the numbers game doesn't work well in your head. A few people get a job to save a company a ton of money by making machines to automate a function. You're the idiot who doesn't read the articles discussing this made by experts because you don't give a.. A what? A ********. Like you've said a few times over. I get it now, emphasis noted.

You're telling me that I don't see what you're saying, right? Ok. Sure, as if you have really come up with any good reason why I should remotely believe that statement, because you back it up by saying if I don't see it than I'm... What? ******** stupid? Right. Good one chap, any more diatribe comments I should put next to your [A]dversity [Q]uotient for future reference?

No it's ok, I don't care if you hold it against me or not. I'm pretty sure you do. That much has been clearly outlined by your attention span. wink You know, that part where you could have diverted this entire conversation to my points I made to you instead of my conversation with someone else like a typical bandwagon-riding-twit?
Don't worry, I don't hold it against you if you are a twit. lol I really don't. I just think you're misguided, misinformed and lazy. Who am I to judge? I'm just a stupid ******** anyways. 4laugh

Quote:
-Considering you're talking about technology that doesn't even exist, I don't think you have much of an argument. No machine exists that doesn't require some kind of maintenance.

You're a broken record. You think the Straw Man has a brain and you caught the red harring on that imaginary fishing pole of yours!

All because you give a ********. surprised

But don't take it from me, the links I provided or for that matter common sense. You go girl! I got owned with just a few profanities! Damn am I shamed.. I better Sippuku to save my heritage from the same humiliation! twisted

Quote:
-My luxuries are important to me, so why not?

Indeed. Gotta keep the feet off that not-so-clean carpet so that the homeless girl who got pregnant by rape still doesn't get a chance to pay for the abortion instead of going to the back-alley surgeon because that pesky machine took her job and she's in the process of trying to find a new one.
You know.. The girl who had no family to rely on backing her up because they are all Christian bigots who would rather tell her to make a life out of herself because she was living with that boyfriend she thought was prince charming but turned out to be hiding his secret lifestyle as a hustler and couldn't bear the shame of not having his bills paid by his b***h, least his wife find out where he's been because he actually comes home after work and he has to actually take care of those brats he helped bring into existence? You know, the same girl who doesn't have the college degree because she was more concerned with living her life than being controlled by that damn family of hers just because she experimented just like everyone else normally does?

No, hypothetical situations don't give rise to legitimacy. But it's what we don't know that's killing others because of our greed. Just thought it was worth putting it out there since you aren't.

Quote:
This was fun for about a post or two. You can reply if you want, but I'm not making any guarantees that I'll reply back.

Well you certainly must be worn out after those two posts. Especially with all the researching you did to back up those wild claims of yours that you were so nice to provide. Especially between --giving-- and --a ********--
Thanks for your time, it was well spent!
I learned of some things even I didn't understand fully. Like how we can work to secure jobs while old ones are lost to mechanization and why joking why being Pro-Life means saving the Machines from abortion.
Here I thought that was a definition reserved for the ultra-conservative right-wing bigots of America. You sure showed me wrong. wink

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I've never even heard of that guy. Anti-abortion ads can affect some people, but not all. I don't really care if anyone is pro-choice or pro-life;it's not my child or my body.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff