Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Who was awesome like me and watched the puppy bowl instead of the super bowl?!?! emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit biggrin
If you don't know what it is.. picture 8 puppies in a mini arena playing with a footballs and a kitten half time show cat_3nodding . It was adoreable!!! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart emotion_c8
_Etz_Mr_Kitteh_
Who was awesome like me and watched the puppy bowl instead of the super bowl?!?! emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit biggrin
If you don't know what it is.. picture 8 puppies in a mini arena playing with a footballs and a kitten half time show cat_3nodding . It was adoreable!!! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart emotion_c8

XD Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
And Yous A Ghost So CUTE! >:3 -huggles- >:3

Friendly Friend

8,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
Kitty Half Time Show = emotion_awesome
I watched the Puppy Bowl :3 the puppy chose The Giants o_o stupid Puppy. x3 I want Patriots to win. Nd I am watching the Superbowl tonight.

4,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
WillyJo
Kitty Half Time Show = emotion_awesome [/quote
This is from 2009 but X3
Kitty Half Time Show

4,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Epicly Awesome Marine
_Etz_Mr_Kitteh_

XD Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
And Yous A Ghost So CUTE! >:3 -huggles- >:3

emotion_brofist emotion_awesome :3 GRACIAS!!!
yes! yes! i LOVE the puppy bowl!!! 4laugh i watch it every year!!!
kitten clamplover
yes! yes! i LOVE the puppy bowl!!! 4laugh i watch it every year!!!
XD
Same here!
I watch it every year also.
Oh how i wish my little cutie could join in their Franchise. Shes more adorable then ANYTHING! ((My Opinion)) 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff