Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tootsi's Husband

I honestly see no point in the puppy bowl and think it is all just a waste of time. It is good that the animals get adopted but they are over priced because they have them on t.v. and on the puppy bowl, when people can just adopt animals from the spca or the pound.

But to each their own opinion, I personal like the Superbowl and watch it every year I like it less since my team is not in it this year but I still watch it and have no need for a big party as I am the only one at my house right now. <.>
michiru_shayhime
Maye831
I stumbled apon the puppy bowl last year. i found it slightly disturbing.

disturbing? its awesome they show these puppies and kittens in hope of someone adopting them (which i heard that every year they all do get adopted which makes it all the better)
only for the people who watch it like its the best thing since sliced bread. and i dont understand what the animals are even supposed to accomplish.

Precious Hellraiser

12,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Hells yeah I watched the puppy bowl! The puppy bowl is SOOOO cute whee They're just so adoreble running around and playing with each other, not even knowing they got a touchdown cat_3nodding and the little piggies are so cute I would adopt one if I could!

Shameless Man-Lover

15,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Heckler 50
I can only watch about five minutes of it before I need to reaffirm my masculinity with the actual game. But its cute, I will say that much.

Dangerous Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
Maye831
michiru_shayhime
Maye831

disturbing? its awesome they show these puppies and kittens in hope of someone adopting them (which i heard that every year they all do get adopted which makes it all the better)
only for the people who watch it like its the best thing since sliced bread. and i dont understand what the animals are even supposed to accomplish.

there not really accomplishing anything,, they are just being puppies

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
One of the puppies left a present on the field. The ref called a personal foul. LOL
michiru_shayhime
Maye831
michiru_shayhime
Maye831

i guess i prefer football to puppies

Dangerous Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
Maye831
michiru_shayhime
Maye831
michiru_shayhime
Maye831

aww the puppies are from different shelters and they just wanna be adopted this is animal planets way of helping ..but to each his own did u watch the superbowl? yay giants
michiru_shayhime
Maye831
michiru_shayhime
Maye831
michiru_shayhime
Maye831

aww the puppies are from different shelters and they just wanna be adopted this is animal planets way of helping ..but to each his own did u watch the superbowl? yay giants
oh yeah i totally get why they do it but im not looking to adopt a puppy rite now. lol and of coarse I watched the big game! Im a Giants fan for life!

Dangerous Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
Maye831
michiru_shayhime
Maye831
michiru_shayhime
Maye831

oh yeah i totally get why they do it but im not looking to adopt a puppy rite now. lol and of coarse I watched the big game! Im a Giants fan for life!
awesome were redskin fans but my bro loves the giants so we watched for him nice chattin with u have a great day
michiru_shayhime
Maye831
michiru_shayhime
Maye831
michiru_shayhime
Maye831

awesome were redskin fans but my bro loves the giants so we watched for him nice chattin with u have a great day
you too smile

Sparkly Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
kitties!!!

Friendly Vampire

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
I love the puppy bowl but i mostly love the kitten half time. Their all so cute.
Snumachu
Hellz yeah.

Puppies emotion_kirakira
Kitties emotion_kirakira
Piggies emotion_kirakira
Birdies emotion_kirakira
Hopefully the hamsters in the blimp... emotion_kirakira

I love 'em. heart

Animal Planet.
3PM.
Sunday.

So better than that unsophisticated so called sport that men play, in my opinion.
I'm glad my man cares more about the Puppy Bowl than the Superbowl.

puppies and kitties and even my snakee Miri are the greatest!! Have you tried NATGEO? If you like Animal Planet, there are some shows that should appeal to you.

Liberal Ladykiller

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I have it recorded.
After a long day of dealing with angry people, it was extra adorable and delightful.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces