Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Sappho herself

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
As a resident of a city a mere thirty minutes away from the Super Bowl this year, I can surely say I'm sick and tired of it.

Like, everything on local news is Super Bowl related. EVERYTHING. And yesterday all of my classmates were either gloating/whining about how they did/did not get tickets to the LMFAO concert, and it's just like "You know no one is going to care about Indianapolis in a week, right?"

And just really aggravating.

So, yeah. /rant

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Someone doesn't like football

Sparkly Phantom

17,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
I live in indy, so I feel ya. But the LMFAO concert last night was free. Tonight tickets are nearly 1000$.
I tried going last night, but got squished by people shoving their way up to the stage, and then shoved into an alley by security because people were panicking and couldn't breathe because there were so many people squeezed into one place. I'm surprised that no one died/got trampled.
BRITSH GUYS;I DONT REALLY CARE 4 WHT U SILLY AMERICANS CALL FOOT BALL
AMERICAN GUYS;YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FOOOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL biggrin rofl pirate blaugh I LOVE BRITISH GUYS BTW AND SMEXY AMERICANS LOL COMMMMENTT

Liberal Noob

fairy Is Insane
BRITSH GUYS;I DONT REALLY CARE 4 WHT U SILLY AMERICANS CALL FOOT BALL
AMERICAN GUYS;YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FOOOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL biggrin rofl pirate blaugh I LOVE BRITISH GUYS BTW AND SMEXY AMERICANS LOL COMMMMENTT

... What?
- cannot even begin to understand - gonk
I don't care for it either

Rainbow Stalker

11,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Me neither. The only appeal would be the commercials but still not really worth watching it in my opinion cause I can always see them later.

Sweet Senshi

for all my previous years of living, i had been neutral to the super bowl until this year.
i work at buffalo wild wings (in the kitchen) and it's going to be crazy busy all day tomorrow, and i am dreading it.

up until this year, i was impartial to the whole thing. now, i hate it more than ever. stressed
Y its the best game of the year heart

7,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
I could care less about the super bowl. But dammit I wanna see the commercials! mad

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
I live about an hour from indianapolis. That's all anyone talks about. I miss living in a non football team owning state (south dakota). *kicks indiana*

Greedy Winner

Too much hype for a Super Bowl that will suck.
Pats vs Giants? Yawn
Madonna at halftime? Yawn... and I am sure that more shitty overrated artists will be there too for halftime. ;x

Fashionable Bookworm

19,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I'm just waiting for the damn thing to be over. Our friends are all going to be watching it, so my husband and I are going to go to Disney that evening; we figure all the rides will have short lines and we can ride roller coasters till we throw up.
stare yea super bowl I'm not even interested ill be too busy reading my manga's too care plus football is boring anyway...(sarcastic Yay football)

Invisible Regular

OMFG!!!
I SOOO AGREE!!!
I work at an Arby's about 30 minutes from Indy... with hotels errwhere.. and we are super busy... and yuck... like.... I Hate the superbowl for realz!! Lol...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff