Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Poster

Xx-iiBeBa-xX
m00tz
Gaints won on the Pats mistakes....tight football wins a lot of games.

Giants made a couple mistakes too but Pats didnt take advantage like the giants did, had tha chance..they wanted it to badly & lost sight of wat they needed to do, head coach said it himself i dk how many times in that interview, they played well all on fronts they just came up short of wat they needed, plain & simple =)

Giants did make some but fewer then the pats and not as many "basic" ones besides wasting the 2 timeouts really.

Not catching standard catchs, the 12 men on the field that lost a fumble, the safety, the deep throw INT (something happened 2 weeks ago), just so many "wtf" mistakes that ended up closing them out. Really I feel the Pats O played pretty poor.

But I think both the Giants and Pats D played damn good.

O.G. Player

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
m00tz
Xx-iiBeBa-xX
m00tz
Gaints won on the Pats mistakes....tight football wins a lot of games.

Giants made a couple mistakes too but Pats didnt take advantage like the giants did, had tha chance..they wanted it to badly & lost sight of wat they needed to do, head coach said it himself i dk how many times in that interview, they played well all on fronts they just came up short of wat they needed, plain & simple =)

Giants did make some but fewer then the pats and not as many "basic" ones besides wasting the 2 timeouts really.

Not catching standard catchs, the 12 men on the field that lost a fumble, the safety, the deep throw INT (something happened 2 weeks ago), just so many "wtf" mistakes that ended up closing them out. Really I feel the Pats O played pretty poor.

But I think both the Giants and Pats D played damn good.

truuue...i was kinda wonderin how Hernandez dropped that pass, deep passes have a really high chance of turnin out to be INT. it coulda happened to tha giants too if they threw a pass like that
but it was a really good game either way & i may have a new found respect for tha Pats but i dk
those damn flags on the giants we're pretty stupid too though those coulda costed them tha game
eh anyway i look at it, it woulda turned out to be a close & great game

theycallmematt97's Girlfriend

Interstellar Streaker

Amazing game. The Giants kicked a** ;D

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Yep they did exclaim The Pat's SUCK!!!!! xd I was the only one in my family cheering for the Giants biggrin

Sparkly Hunter

This was an exciting game. I was soo nervous towards the end and the Gaints did it! Lol

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
GO GIANTS WOO!!!! <3 mrgreen

Lucky Gawker

10,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Xx-iiBeBa-xX
Grouchu