Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Spectator

Claude stands at the top of a hill over looking the beach, his arms at his sides in a relaxed posture. He took a deep breath, the ocean breeze was refreshing and the view was spectacular.
The butler gazed at the blend of orange, yellow and pink colors at the horizon.

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Sebastian walked along the beach at the bottom of the hill, murmuring to himself as the wind tousled his jet-black hair. He paused for a moment and bent down to dig something out of the sand, then held it up to the fading light for inspection before pocketing it. The demon continued on his way, leaving a solitary trail of footsteps in his wake.

User Image

User Image

Demonic Spectator

The hint of movement caught his eye, glancing over he saw a figure down the by beach, probably just someone taking a walk, he thought pushing up his glasses.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Turning back to the table and chair he had brought up, He placed his hand on the covered dessert tray that he had set up for his young master. The tea-set sat nearby, the silver gleaming and polished. The tea would be ready to serve when Alois arrived, it had been so long since his young master had gone to an outing at the beach.

Fashionable Genius

7,850 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Married 100
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image

A L O I S + T R A N C Y

Alois had been changing into his purple swim trunks, and had told Claude to have his snacks and tea ready by the time he was done. He soon arrived at their spot on the beach, and he smirked with a pair of sunglasses adorned on his head as well. his butler did not disappoint him as he sat down on his beach chair. "Nothing else from a Trancy butler."

Demonic Spectator

User Image
~ Claude Faustus ~

"Nothing but the best, My lord." Claude confirmed as he truned the teacup over and poured him a cup, scooping a spoonful of sugar to sweeten the drink. The temperature outdoors was simply perfect it was just warm enough to be enjoyed.
"Your dessert tonight is carrot cake, with whipped cream cheese icing." The Spider demon said as he pulled the cover off of the small cake adored in a tiny pattern of green leaves and orange carrots.

Fashionable Genius

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image

A L O I S + T R A N C Y

Alois licked his lips at the carrot cake, his mark of their contract showing on it since he was close to his demon. "I bet this cake is almost delicious as my soul. Wouldn't you agree Claude?" He smirked at him, beginning to drink his tea, fully expecting him to answer. Also hoping he said the right answer as well otherwise he wouldn't be pleased.

Demonic Spectator

User Image
~ Claude Faustus ~

Glancing at the boy, Claude parted his lips and for a moment. "That it is." he said simply in a even tone. He cut a generous piece of the cake and placed it on a plate in front of the blond boy.

Fashionable Genius

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image

A L O I S + T R A N C Y

He smiled brightly when the other gave him the right answer like he knew he would as he took the cake from him and happily began to eat it. He always had a soft spot for sweets. "This is so good! After this I'm going into the water. It seems so perfect today." He also loved everything to be perfect.

Demonic Spectator

User Image
~ Claude Faustus ~

"Very well..." Claude had also brought a few things in a large basket a blanket to sit on, towels to dry with and an inflatable beach ball.
The butler's golden eyes drifted back to the beautiful pupetal sunset. the large bright orb hovering just above the horizon. The breeze flicked a strand of hair annoyingly in his face, but he made no move to push it out of the way.

Fashionable Genius

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image

A L O I S + T R A N C Y

Alois has finished his cake and placed the plate down before glancing over at Claude. Sometimes he wished that the other male was more interesting and not so boring and stern all the time, and he hoped to do that one day. He then smirked when he saw a strand of the others hair out of place so he leaned over and fixed it for him.

"Imperfection is so unbecoming of you Claude. Your hair never understands that concept."

Demonic Spectator

User Image
~ Claude Faustus ~

Claude made no move to stop Alois, only giving him a slow catlike blink as the boy moved the strand of hair away from his face. The demon butler just stood there as he silently observed Alois.

Fashionable Genius

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image

A L O I S + T R A N C Y

After he was done he noticed he was just staring and observing him as though waiting to see what he'd do to him next. He then began to watch him as well, tilting his head slightly to the left, putting one of his own hairs out of place as he moved. "Yeeeees? Can I help you Spider?"

Demonic Spectator

User Image
~ Claude Faustus ~

A faint glimmer of amusement shone in Claude's golden eyes for a moment. The question should really be said by him, not the other way around. This boy.... He made no move towards Alois, keeping his hands at his side.

Fashionable Genius

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image

A L O I S + T R A N C Y

He then began to sneer when Claude didn't answer him at all, and was able to see the others look of amusement in his eyes. "Well? I don't recall hearing an answer from you. What is it that you're staring at? What to you is so very amusing? I'm rather curious to find out."

Demonic Spectator

User Image
~ Claude Faustus ~

Claude closed his eyes for a moment, wiping his expression clean of any impropriety. "It is nothing Lord Trancy."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff