Welcome to Gaia! ::

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Elyria Stone
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
JoyRose
User Image
[/img]

So this is a true story: My friends and I took a girl's trip to Florida for one of our birthdays. We were all laying on our towels of course with our straps undone to avoid tan lines. I was snoozing happily..we had one girl to watch the tides cause she didn't want to sleep - well when the tide started to come in...God forbid she tells us LOL she simply picked up her stuff and moved...when that icy cold wave crashed on us...well at least on me haha I sat up quickly and flashed the entire beach! eek Live and learn - I guess it was a happy ending, cause we're still laughing about it! xd

Well, I'm glad you're still laughing about it. So what color was your bathing suit? (hint: pick a color listed in the rules for story entries) wink

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Does the story have to do with sunbathing or be true? 0.0'

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
X_of_Pentacles
Does the story have to do with sunbathing or be true? 0.0'

Nope, just something about fun in the sun (interpret that as you will) and include a color listed in the rules.

Magic GO

JoyRose
User Image

Anyone is welcome to add onto this if they want. heart

*crash*

His camera went flying in a powder puff of gritty sand next to him as it flew over his bare feet. He stumbled to pick it up and fell down in the process.

Grumbling to himself, he arose to his feet wiping the lense on his brand new camera he had spent an entire year saving for.

"Hey, are you okay? Sorry about that!" Without looking he heard a voice as he saw someone running up to him out of the corner of his eye.

"Look, I don't know who you think you ar . . ." He stopped as his eyes met hers. "I . . . hah! It's okay!"

"I didn't mean to ruin your camera. I'll pay for any damage done." She said as she caught her breath.

Eager to break out his new camera and make his name known in his local school newspaper, the 17-year-old Liam was unaware of how close he had gotten to the volleyball tournament.

"No, really, it's okay. It's just a bit of sand and, well, the water will wipe right off." He wiped it on his shirt and pressed a button on the camera. A little red light turned on. "see? As good as new! Hah!"

"Nice! Hey, do you like to play? Why don't you come join us for a game? Usually there's an entry fee, but it's on the house." Before he could answer, the girl grabbed his hand. As they ran over he noticed a small but noticeable tattoo written on her arm. "Ang." It read. Was it her name or . . .? He thought to himself.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
When I first read the story contest, I misread it was "all the colors" instead of including one color.
I was kinda excited biggrin , like "this is going to be a challenge!" xd

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
`Hydro
When I first read the story contest, I misread it was "all the colors" instead of including one color.
I was kinda excited biggrin , like "this is going to be a challenge!" xd
Interesting idea! I don't mind you doing that, but you can only get one prize, so let me know which color you want for your prize! wink

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
JoyRose
Elyria Stone
JoyRose
User Image
[/img]

So this is a true story: My friends and I took a girl's trip to Florida for one of our birthdays. We were all laying on our towels of course with our straps undone to avoid tan lines. I was snoozing happily..we had one girl to watch the tides cause she didn't want to sleep - well when the tide started to come in...God forbid she tells us LOL she simply picked up her stuff and moved...when that icy cold wave crashed on us...well at least on me haha I sat up quickly and flashed the entire beach! eek Live and learn - I guess it was a happy ending, cause we're still laughing about it! xd

Well, I'm glad you're still laughing about it. So what color was your bathing suit? (hint: pick a color listed in the rules for story entries) wink

(OMG - I thought the print had to be a color emotion_facepalm I guess I spent too much time at the tiki bar redface ) It was a tiny Purple bathing suit!

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Elyria Stone
(OMG - I thought the print had to be a color emotion_facepalm I guess I spent too much time at the tiki bar redface ) It was a tiny Purple bathing suit!

No trouble - that tiki bar is AWESOME! rofl

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
JoyRose
Elyria Stone

LOL but oh soooo dangerous! xd

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Elyria Stone
JoyRose
Elyria Stone

True that! Be careful out there now! ninja

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
JoyRose
Elyria Stone
JoyRose
Elyria Stone

True that! Be careful out there now! ninja

here..*extends hand*...take my keys...just in case... wink

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Elyria Stone
here..*extends hand*...take my keys...just in case... wink

*takes keys and stores them safely.* Here, have another, then! *pours another from the tiki bar.*

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
JoyRose
User Image

Chaotic Good in God mode
Jack and Ali had assumed the beach would be a cure all for bad days. The XXL male and tiny petite female were geared up for fun in the sun and playing in the waves; or at least that's what one had assumed. Jack refused to take off his purple shirt. Finally begging him to comply as a matter of skin color and frightening small children by letting them assume he was part of the walking dead, Jack relented.

Sunscreen applied, umbrella set up..and Jack fell asleep. "Right on schedule. Onto to final assault!"
A half hour later, Jack woke to wolf whistles and shy smiles, all from women in bikinis and two-pieces. He thought they were joking. Two hours later, he legitimately felt proud and his dour mood had improved considerably.

Sunset approached and the two each went their separate ways. Taking off his shirt to scratch at a sunburn, he missed the jaw dropping of his roommates. "Dude, you know someone put a sign on your back, right?" An eyebrow was raised and he finally got hold of two mirrors. On his back was written in antiquated writing, "Bad day. Please make me feel loved."

*reposted from another site, still my story*
JoyRose
User Image

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
X_of_Pentacles
JoyRose
User Image

Chaotic Good in God mode
Jack and Ali had assumed the beach would be a cure all for bad days. The XXL male and tiny petite female were geared up for fun in the sun and playing in the waves; or at least that's what one had assumed. Jack refused to take off his purple shirt. Finally begging him to comply as a matter of skin color and frightening small children by letting them assume he was part of the walking dead, Jack relented.

Sunscreen applied, umbrella set up..and Jack fell asleep. "Right on schedule. Onto to final assault!"
A half hour later, Jack woke to wolf whistles and shy smiles, all from women in bikinis and two-pieces. He thought they were joking. Two hours later, he legitimately felt proud and his dour mood had improved considerably.

Sunset approached and the two each went their separate ways. Taking off his shirt to scratch at a sunburn, he missed the jaw dropping of his roommates. "Dude, you know someone put a sign on your back, right?" An eyebrow was raised and he finally got hold of two mirrors. On his back was written in antiquated writing, "Bad day. Please make me feel loved."

*reposted from another site, still my story*
JoyRose
User Image

That is such a cute story! And your avatar looks great, too! Thanks for playing! heart

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
JoyRose
User Image
I'd like to enter my current. redface If it's not too late.

JoyRose edits with photo n.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces