Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Knight

Just so you guys know.
I collected 8k before just from clicking on all the bonuses in my feed.
Plus, ALL the posts are bonuses, not just the ones that say "Collect Bonus"
So I started posting bonuses myself, but I thought you guys would like to know (maybe you already do, but whatever) because it can be a bit of a chore to make gold at the moment.
Also you get a LOT of fence pieces. I have 23 sitting in my gifts right now xD

Shameless Exhibitionist

12,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pieversity 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
OwO Thank you. I didn't even realize that. =w=' I've been telling it not to post anything to my wall, so now I almost feel guilty. But I use facebook to network for potential jobs, sometimes, so it wouldn't do to have every post be about a farming game. sweatdrop

Dangerous Knight

Lemonade-Skittles
OwO Thank you. I didn't even realize that. =w=' I've been telling it not to post anything to my wall, so now I almost feel guilty. But I use facebook to network for potential jobs, sometimes, so it wouldn't do to have every post be about a farming game. sweatdrop

I felt a little guilty too.
What I did was make a list only of people who play Summer Springs and then edit the app settings for Summer Springs to show those posts only to people on that list. If that makes sense.
Because I hate annoying friends with annoying game posts.

Accursed Spirit

Elynai
Lemonade-Skittles

I felt a little guilty too.
What I did was make a list only of people who play Summer Springs and then edit the app settings for Summer Springs to show those posts only to people on that list. If that makes sense.
Because I hate annoying friends with annoying game posts.

Yeah That's what I did and my fellow fb friends who play SS. We just list each other so that otherr people who dont play will not see the SS wall post.
I had been clicking on all the ones that said "collect bonus" or "claim freebie," but I didn't know that the ones that said "play now" were also handouts. o_O;;

*goes back and starts clicking madly*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces