Welcome to Gaia! ::

I try to count the times in each activity progress and I found it take so long long time such as cleaning ranch,I saw the broom icon moves for 53 times until finished.... what's the hell going on huh.... Do U think it so long? Now I have the happiness 20869/22545 and I must increase it,isn't it? I paid for your game so much now... scream

Persistent Master

8,225 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • ReAnimated 50
Yeh its been really slow when harvesting and cleaning now. Way slower than usual...I actually left the computer and cleaned for a little bit and came back and it wasn't even half way done.

Mega Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Yeah this is honestly ridiculous. What on earth did they do?

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
It's fine really early in the morning, & acts just like normal, but anything later in the day means it's 'slow time'. (acting from EST)
Kennett_O
I try to count the times in each activity progress and I found it take so long long time such as cleaning ranch,I saw the broom icon moves for 53 times until finished.... what's the hell going on huh.... Do U think it so long? Now I have the happiness 20869/22545 and I must increase it,isn't it? I paid for your game so much now... scream

Hi there,

Unfortunately this weekend we did have some errors which were causing users to experience a huge slowdown like you were describing. We fixed the problem and you should not experience the lag that was going on over the weekend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff