Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Do you think I should use the 5,000,000 cash I've been given to speed through the storylines or to make one awesome village?

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Make one awesome village and also speed through the quests. Since, you know, some of them require you to buy fancy expensive things with cash anyway. You have more than enough to get them all. Although possibly not enough time to finish all the quests since they're closing. Which is sad.

But yeah, just spend whatever you want now. Might as well splurge since we have the chance. (Like, buying up all all the land you have now with cash to save the gold for other things.)

Anxious Loiterer

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I've barely made a dent in my cash, and whenever I run low on gold I just by mansions and sell them off heart

MY VILLAGE IS THE CUTEST EVER AND IT IS NOT EVEN DONE.

Greedy Fatcat

Well, you have a whole month and a half yet to do stuff, just go crazy and try to finish the story?
I have been doing both of those trying to make it look nice so i can take one last snapshot crying
y must it be ending crying crying

Recruit Gaian

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • PvP 200
spend it speedily for a nice village. i think if you have creative mind to do so it would more fun. i try it but im not creative so i speed up for quest...it does not help to see the nice level up features but at least we been a part to the story line of Lena on the farm crying Goodbye Lena!

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Level up like crazy by planting sunflowers then auto-complete them.

Fallen Lionheart

possibly build a super cute village and then level up like crazy to get more gaia cash? surprised

chisairu's Fav

Sinful Royalty
possibly build a super cute village and then level up like crazy to get more gaia cash? surprised
we get cash? eek or did you mean gold ; u ;

Greedy Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
cremebrule
I've barely made a dent in my cash, and whenever I run low on gold I just by mansions and sell them off heart

MY VILLAGE IS THE CUTEST EVER AND IT IS NOT EVEN DONE.

I wanna see your town! heart If you don't mind posting a screen shot, that is sweatdrop I love seeing cute towns 3nodding

Fallen Lionheart

Paii-chai

well.. Summer Springs gives out 5 Mil in coins and cash.
and if you level up, you can claim Gaia gold. :p

chisairu's Fav

Sinful Royalty
Paii-chai

well.. Summer Springs gives out 5 Mil in coins and cash.
and if you level up, you can claim Gaia gold. :p

lolyeah I know about the 5M gold/cash in SS but you wrote gaia cash in your first post so eh guess it was just a typo emotion_0A0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff