Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I have the supplies, but I don't know what it's taking so I don't know what to sell! Please tell me if you know! Thanks!

Mega Cutesmasher

11,700 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Determines the type of cookies. If you are starting with regular, as long as you have wheat and eggs and the cookie factory built. You should be able to produce cookies. However, to make other types require extra supplies

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Gyptoega
Determines the type of cookies. If you are starting with regular, as long as you have wheat and eggs and the cookie factory built. You should be able to produce cookies. However, to make other types require extra supplies

Yeah it's the regular, thanks! Now I can sell some stuff haha

Mega Cutesmasher

11,700 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Bunni Geisha
Gyptoega

No problem:

Hint: If you scroll down to under the game, there is a complete list of animals, factories and ingredients wink

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Gyptoega
Bunni Geisha
Gyptoega

No problem:

Hint: If you scroll down to under the game, there is a complete list of animals, factories and ingredients wink

. ___ .
What. I. Don't. Even.

Thank you sweatdrop

Friendly Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
The list only has some name errors I think, but the ingredients should all be right.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff