Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your favorite tree in Summer Springs?

Apple 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 21 ]
Orange 0.10084033613445 10.1% [ 12 ]
Cherry 0.27731092436975 27.7% [ 33 ]
Cacao 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 21 ]
Almond 0.092436974789916 9.2% [ 11 ]
Olive 0.067226890756303 6.7% [ 8 ]
Applepear 0.10924369747899 10.9% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Oh my god I feel like an idiot.. There is a tiny icon on the side (where you click fullscreen/exit it) .... its a camera icon... *coughs* Well..

ChuVonya
Mistress Ameretsu
Quest: Great, oh yes, this is perfect.
So a photographer wants to put a pic of our farm in his magazine but oh no he ran out of film. He wants us to take a screen shot and post it to facebook. Well I did.. And didnt get credit, so it there like a special place you have to post it? Or is this just a glitchy quest?

[ I think for that one, you need to have the settings of the game where you allowed it to post things for you. ]

Swashbuckling Feeder

8,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
This is a very well done guide. Would you also add the share rewards if you know them?
ChuVonya
Ceras Ryushi
Has anyone tried to figure out how long it is until something spoils in a animal/factory or plots? Like Eggs, Bread, Pork, Sunflowers, Tomatoes, etc.

I mean I'd sure like to know how long I have for certain things so if I start them before I go to work (work for ten hours and most time not able to check for another good chunk of time).
This would be a awesome game for the iPod x.x

[ I was thinking of doing this, but it would take such a large amount of time to do it. D:
And I really don't have that time.
I'm sure someone will do it eventually though.
]

Very long time XD Well, Sometime between seven pm last night and roughly 2:30 this afternoon; pork went bad XD
So wish they'd let people save things in animal pens crying

Invisible Loiterer

Caramel-Fishy
This is a very well done guide. Would you also add the share rewards if you know them?

[ Thank you very much!
I just wish I had more time to work on this.

And I'm not sure about the rewards, I figure because so many people already have small guides on what the rewards are.
]

Invisible Loiterer

Ceras Ryushi
ChuVonya
Ceras Ryushi
Has anyone tried to figure out how long it is until something spoils in a animal/factory or plots? Like Eggs, Bread, Pork, Sunflowers, Tomatoes, etc.

I mean I'd sure like to know how long I have for certain things so if I start them before I go to work (work for ten hours and most time not able to check for another good chunk of time).
This would be a awesome game for the iPod x.x

[ I was thinking of doing this, but it would take such a large amount of time to do it. D:
And I really don't have that time.
I'm sure someone will do it eventually though.
]

Very long time XD Well, Sometime between seven pm last night and roughly 2:30 this afternoon; pork went bad XD
So wish they'd let people save things in animal pens crying

[ I might do that one day, just keep track of it.
It really should be done. xD LOL.
Or at least, they should say how long till they wilt or go bad. :/
]

Swashbuckling Feeder

8,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
ChuVonya
Caramel-Fishy

[ Thank you very much!

And I'm not sure about the rewards, I figure because so many people already have small guides on what the rewards are.
]

There are a bunch of small guides, but none of them are very comprehensive sad You've definitely got the best guide I've seen so far!
ChuVonya

]

haha yeah XD

BTW; here's a question dealing with building something.. If you already have something built.. Say a beehive..
And the quest (by looking at the first page again) I'm on the sausage one, well will the one already built be taken into account or do I have to make another?

Invisible Loiterer

Caramel-Fishy
ChuVonya
Caramel-Fishy

[ Thank you very much!

]

There are a bunch of small guides, but none of them are very comprehensive sad You've definitely got the best guide I've seen so far!

[ Thank you again! It makes me very happy to know someone thinks so.

I'll think about adding in more details like the share rewards once I get the basics down. c:
]

Invisible Loiterer

Ceras Ryushi
ChuVonya

]

haha yeah XD

BTW; here's a question dealing with building something.. If you already have something built.. Say a beehive..
And the quest (by looking at the first page again) I'm on the sausage one, well will the one already built be taken into account or do I have to make another?

[ If it actually says in the quest that you have to build one, you have to actually do it while the quest is open. :/ It sucks but yeah.

The only think I suggest is if you don't want two of them, sell the first one then rebuild it for the quest.
]

Adorable Seeker

Yellow Cosmo May 24th link - GIft back plz

COSMO

Swashbuckling Feeder

8,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
ChuVonya
Caramel-Fishy
ChuVonya
Caramel-Fishy

[ Thank you very much!

]

[ Thank you again! It makes me very happy to know someone thinks so.

I'll think about adding in more details like the share rewards once I get the basics down. c:
]

Well let me know if I can help at all. smile Both of my current quests are already on the list, but if I get one you don't have yet, would you like me to get all that info?
ChuVonya
Ceras Ryushi
ChuVonya

]

haha yeah XD

[ If it actually says in the quest that you have to build one, you have to actually do it while the quest is open. :/ It sucks but yeah.

The only think I suggest is if you don't want two of them, sell the first one then rebuild it for the quest.
]

ugh x.x They should just roll over XD

You should add to the list when the quests pop up ^^
I know the produce 4 sausages popped up when i was level 15

Invisible Loiterer

Caramel-Fishy

Well let me know if I can help at all. smile Both of my current quests are already on the list, but if I get one you don't have yet, would you like me to get all that info?

[ Yes please. That would be very nice. c: ]

Invisible Loiterer

Ceras Ryushi
ChuVonya
Ceras Ryushi
ChuVonya

]

haha yeah XD

]

[ I was really just thinking about adding that.
The only issue is, some pop up when you reach a level and some only pop up if you complete a different quest.
And I'm not really sure which ones are which.
]
ChuVonya
Ceras Ryushi
ChuVonya
Ceras Ryushi
ChuVonya

]

haha yeah XD

]

[ I was really just thinking about adding that.
The only issue is, some pop up when you reach a level and some only pop up if you complete a different quest.
And I'm not really sure which ones are which.
]

well the sausage popped up before the produce 2 pork was completed.
A suggestion would be put them up with the levels, then place astrics (*) next to ones that appear after others are finished?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff