No 0.88 88.0% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]
1 2 >

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Summer Springs doesn't have a lot of players and in that reason, the game will be shut down December 17th.

Who wants to keep this game going alive and make it like a better version for FarmVille? Why do they want to make choices for people that actually LIKE the game? We should vote and protest!

Keep Summer Springs alive!

Dangerous Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I wish we could but they are set on it sad Im sad too this is the only game online that my bf and I play together </3

Toothsome Capitalist

15,700 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
They're closing not because there aren't enough players that LIKE the game, they're closing because there aren't enough players willing to PAY for the game.

How much hard cash are you willing to spend on a FB game? Because that's the real question you're asking here.

Sparkly Lover

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I knew it'd be abandoned. They haven't updated stuff in over a month. It was a no-brainer. Maybe if Gaia actually fixed the bugs and reworked the cash system and put in better cash items (like perhaps some animals to just have for aesthetics like horses) they could survive. But Gaia didn't often fix bugs which turned users off

Angelic Lunatic

14,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
I really like the game, I'm really bummed that there shuting it down. I was working so hard to get to level 40 so I can finally update the house. :< I know they gave away 5 mill in gold and cash to make it up til it close but it's still a real slap in the face. I'm going to miss this game it was the only one I played on facebook. gonk crying
crying crying crying

Someone said ony Fan page: It wasn't about that at all. Fever was bought out by a larger company and as a part of the deal they were told they couldn't do anymore Facebook partnered games. It had nothing to do with lack of support and keeping players.

Romantic Raider

13,325 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Ugh ... Another game I wasted time playing that's shutting down ...

First Backyard Monster, now Spring Summer ... What's next zOMG !

evil
Shino_Izuzuka

evil

So, i will not waste my time to play other online game....

Smooth Operator

17,965 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Amyst
I really like the game, I'm really bummed that there shuting it down. I was working so hard to get to level 40 so I can finally update the house. :< I know they gave away 5 mill in gold and cash to make it up til it close but it's still a real slap in the face. I'm going to miss this game it was the only one I played on facebook. gonk crying

Dont even say it...I made an account on facebook just to play this game and I hate hate hate facebook. I am so very sad. I was saving money to upload my house to, was on lvl 35 already...My farm is so beautiful...this is so unfair, I spend hours playing this game to make my farm pretty and now they are shuttind down...It was all for nothing. That is why I never play this games. Shouldn't even have started.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Shino_Izuzuka

evil
zOMG! is actually on hiatus now. crying

Sweet Senshi

Shino_Izuzuka

evil

SSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
dont give them any ideas! emotion_donotwant

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Shino_Izuzuka

evil

Did you forget Ocean Party? lol and Monster Galaxy is rather dead. zOMG on hiatus. Gaia should stick to its own stuff, namely zOMG and put their resources into that instead of games they wind up abandoning

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
You all know, has anyone had a lagging Summer Springs after they said that they were going to close the game? It's been lagging, not connecting to the server and all sorts of things in that matter.

Is anyone having this problem?
Keiniku
They're closing not because there aren't enough players that LIKE the game, they're closing because there aren't enough players willing to PAY for the game.

How much hard cash are you willing to spend on a FB game? Because that's the real question you're asking here.

Hardly no one would be willing to pay for a game when that same game can be played for free, something they SHOULD have been aware of from the very beginning.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff