Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Giver

5,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
how could summer springs end? I can't even play it on facebook. it aways suggest me to play other gaia games, it couldn't even load there? Bring it back please. either here on gaia or facebook.... crying
wouldnt it be cool if they made summer springs for nintendo ds? Or at least a game like it... but anyways I agree, I miss it, I was so addicted sad

Eloquent Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
NovemberRayne
wouldnt it be cool if they made summer springs for nintendo ds? Or at least a game like it... but anyways I agree, I miss it, I was so addicted sad

I was having the same thought for some days now. It would be so cool if Summer Springs was a DS game (preferably, since I do not own any of the other handheld consoles and 3ds is just annoying with that fish bowl vision).
CynHimawari2828
NovemberRayne

I was having the same thought for some days now. It would be so cool if Summer Springs was a DS game (preferably, since I do not own any of the other handheld consoles and 3ds is just annoying with that fish bowl vision).
It would be cool, or even an app for smart phone or tablet, I'd love that. But I agree about the 3ds. It gives me a headache just trying to look at it.

Eloquent Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
NovemberRayne
CynHimawari2828
NovemberRayne

It would be cool, or even an app for smart phone or tablet, I'd love that. But I agree about the 3ds. It gives me a headache just trying to look at it.

I think just about anything would work, maybe even like a mini "arcade" like game for the consoles, as long as it doesn't give you a migraine headache under a second.
That's why I'm glad they are going to make a remake of Resident Evil Revelations on the PS3 soon!

Dapper Conventioneer

10,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
I was about to play it and saw it was ended

Romantic Gekko

7,500 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Object of Affection 150
is this forum going to close soon then?

Friendly Giver

5,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
CynHimawari2828
NovemberRayne
CynHimawari2828
NovemberRayne

I think just about anything would work, maybe even like a mini "arcade" like game for the consoles, as long as it doesn't give you a migraine headache under a second.
That's why I'm glad they are going to make a remake of Resident Evil Revelations on the PS3 soon!
Or maybe, at least on a downloadable program....

Friendly Giver

5,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
Pmtxqa
is this forum going to close soon then?
don't be like that, i was only "letting out" my madness. but since for the long time i didn't open gaia, i think it closed down. so don't worry.

Eloquent Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
neyromero
CynHimawari2828
NovemberRayne
CynHimawari2828
NovemberRayne

A DLC would be cool. 3nodding

Friendly Giver

5,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
CynHimawari2828
neyromero
CynHimawari2828
NovemberRayne
CynHimawari2828
NovemberRayne

i guess...

Eloquent Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
neyromero
CynHimawari2828
neyromero
CynHimawari2828
NovemberRayne

i guess...

If they ever do something like this, it would probably be best if they didn't have items you needed to buy with credits. Then it wouldn't be any different from a typical phone game. confused

Ruthless Businessman

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
LOL TO THE WALL
4 U ALL
(your call)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff