Welcome to Gaia! ::

21,825 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Champion 300
I thought i share this with everyone, it's not a big guide or a completed guide by no means but perhaps it can help those of you who will continue to play.

So basically to play this game your either going to have to shell out real money, or be very efficient in how you make in game gold.

If we take "profit" minus the cost then divide that number by time it takes to grow in minutes we can find out how many gold we make an minute.

for example

Cabbage cost 2, you then sell it for 4 so 4-2=2 it takes 3 minutes to make a cabbage. so 2/3= .6 gold per minute

Cabbage = .6 GPM
Wheat = .5 GPM
Tomatos = .75 GPM
Strawberries = .7 GPM
Sunflowers = .404 GPM
Pumpkins = .733GPM
Soybeans =.75 GPM
Onions = .714 GPM
Corn = .755 GPM
I only got to having a lvl 3 house, but you can figure out the rest on your own.

Also with factories you will need to factor in all variables time it takes to grow X resource(s) + the cost of the resources and the time it takes to make the product all need to be takes away from the final "Profit"

More Advice

When it comes to happiness make sure buy things that give a good happiness to cost ratio, and also keep in mind the size... one of the best things to do early on when you need happiness is to buy the "Specials" The Quick Harvest, Quick Water, and Quick Clean. i never use them since they cost cash...but for 600 gold they each give 1000 happiness and only take up a 4x4 space.
Bumping for potential usefulness. Haven't tried anything yet sweatdrop

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Haha. Yeah. I figured out Tomatos are really good for money making early on. I grow mostly them with just enough Cabbage and Wheat to throw into factories.

Stuff I have up is Butter, Ketchup, Bread, two cow sheds, and one hen house.

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
I'm going to start growing more Tomatos I could use more money in Summer Springs

Peaceful Spirit

20,440 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Thank you for this. Everything is so expensive in this game sad

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Saekit

Yeah. @@; I'm hoping it'll get easier as I level up. I'm about 1.4k away from the level 3 house.

The only other major tip I would give is save your cash and don't spend it. o3o Cash is by far the easiest way to get more land.
Thanks for the guide. smile It's really helpful for me.

Valiant Jackling

Saekit

When you can, build a ketchup factory. It gives nice gold for new players and if you are sitting in game waiting on tomatoes anyway it works out. You get two tomato harvests per one ketchup harvest. It's only a .7 GPB, but one tomato suddenly turns into a heck of a lot of gold (1 tomato sells for 14g, 1 ketchup sells for 56g). You're sitting in game anyway, might as well turn those tomato's into more gold where you can.

Peaceful Spirit

20,440 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Erailea
Saekit

When you can, build a ketchup factory. It gives nice gold for new players and if you are sitting in game waiting on tomatoes anyway it works out. You get two tomato harvests per one ketchup harvest. It's only a .7 GPB, but one tomato suddenly turns into a heck of a lot of gold (1 tomato sells for 14g, 1 ketchup sells for 56g). You're sitting in game anyway, might as well turn those tomato's into more gold where you can.

Oooh thanks for the tip! I'll try that as soon as I can afford a ketchup factory. smile

Timely Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Olympian 200
I got stuck by planting sunflowers last night but today, it gives me faster gold getting (summer springs gold) and faster level up when I was level 8.

Gaia cash prices in there is very expensive to my opinion. Lols I surely want to reach the quest where I can obtain Sherlock the penguin XD
This is wonderful! Thank you. I have found early on strawberries are great for earning cash. I've been switching between writing a paper for thirty minuets and then planting new ones. Multitasking at its finest! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff