Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Healer

12,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
I'm a little ashamed of being stucked already but I don't know where else to ask for help.

I have a quest that asks me to "visit Rich's town" that I assumed was that "model village/castle/farm/city" that almost all SNS games have. But in my "friend's list" I could only find myself and 2 friends that added the game. No NPCs to visit there.

So, does someone know how to finish this quest?
[I'm level 10]

Thanks!

And if you want to discuss about other subjects:
- What level are you?
- Were there any quests you got stuck in?
- What do you think about the game progress?

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Having the same problem, unfortunately.

I also accidentally sold a plot of land when I was trying to figure out how to sell cabbages for the first quest. > w<;;;
Nithiel

That's a bug, which I've already created a thread for. Hoping it gets fixed soon. :c

Hazelaar

Have you already figured out how to get the plot back? (If not, just go to the shop and buy whatever you want to plant, then place it. It'll automatically make a plot.)

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Sybill Skye
Hazelaar

Have you already figured out how to get the plot back? (If not, just go to the shop and buy whatever you want to plant, then place it. It'll automatically make a plot.)
. o.! No, I had no idea that worked! Wait...then what's the point of getting plots of land when we level up?

[edit]: Wait, I get it. you can only plant a max number at certain levels.

Moonlight Healer

12,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
Ahh, I'm glad this bug was reported already. Thanks Sybill Skye!
And may I ask where did you report it so next time I do the same?

And it's understandable we'll find a few bugs since the game is still in beta. ^^
Hazelaar

Exactomundo. xD

Nithiel

Gaia Forums > Specialty Forums > Summer Springs > Bug Reports. c:

Yup yup. That's why I jumped on it. I'm finding a few more, but so far they're easy to resolve, so I haven't gotten around to posting them yet. I will if they persist, though.
Hello,
I'm sorry, but there's a bug with getting to Rich's Farm. We are working on it to resolve it ASAP ^^
His farm is quite nice after all =D Definitely worth seeing it =)

Apocalyptic Bunny

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
Eeeee I can't wait :3 I'm only level 8 right now tho. I'll probably be just as stuck as the rest of you by tonight biggrin

Moonlight Healer

12,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
CP
Hello,
I'm sorry, but there's a bug with getting to Rich's Farm. We are working on it to resolve it ASAP ^^

Thanks CP! Yes, I bet his farm is fantastic! I can't wait to see it. ^^
But if I may say, this game is quite cute!!

Peaceful Demon

It's been really fun so far. I started just a bit ago and I'm on level six. It has the kind of charm that reminds me of older Harvest Moon games. heart The music is so adorable!

I do have 20 cabbages in the market that it won't let me cancel, however.

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150
CP
Hello,

But.. but.. I'm level 13. I never got that quest. Why are level 10's getting it, but not me? emotion_8c

Apocalyptic Bunny

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
Ghost Tamer
CP
Hello,

But.. but.. I'm level 13. I never got that quest. Why are level 10's getting it, but not me? emotion_8c

I actually got it at level 8, I think it's more to do with the quest line, as opposed to level.

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150
notwrenja

I actually got it at level 8, I think it's more to do with the quest line, as opposed to level.

I.. I guess that makes sense. emotion_8c I've been trying to do most of the quests, but there's a few I've held off on since I wanted to save my gold. It's made my level skyrocket, but I guess it hasn't done much for me storywise.

I think I may have sent you a friend request, by the way. I saw someone say their name was Wren in the friend request forum. emotion_bigheart I hope we can be good neighbors! emotion_c8

Apocalyptic Bunny

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
Ghost Tamer
notwrenja

I.. I guess that makes sense. emotion_8c I've been trying to do most of the quests, but there's a few I've held off on since I wanted to save my gold. It's made my level skyrocket, but I guess it hasn't done much for me storywise.

I think I may have sent you a friend request, by the way. I saw someone say their name was Wren in the friend request forum. emotion_bigheart I hope we can be good neighbors! emotion_c8

I'm sure we will ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces