Total Votes:[ 51 ]
< 1 2

Girl-Crazy Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Saviliana
Rosie would be nice...but...something is wrong with her,I just don't know where.
I think you mean Couchie. I'd date her first, just to see if she's fun crazy or crazy-crazy.

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Epic Ditto
Saviliana
Rosie would be nice...but...something is wrong with her,I just don't know where.
I think you mean Couchie. I'd date her first, just to see if she's fun crazy or crazy-crazy.

No,Rosie is the maid looks char.

Girl-Crazy Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Saviliana
Epic Ditto
Saviliana

No,Rosie is the maid looks char.
Awh. I feared it was some one I haven't met yet.

Friendly Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
I keep liking Lena more when I see her post on these forums. So cute emotion_kirakira

5,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Mitsumi-chan
So, one thing I happen to like about this game is that the art is pretty nice. Actually, if there was a dating option, the dating choices in this game are much better than what's normally in any Harvest Moon game (especially the guys... why does Harvest Moon suck at making guy characters?).

*cough* Anyway, that being said... I'd probably go for Tom. Shy and quiet guys are the best. emotion_kirakira

totally agree about Tom.what in heaven's name is HARVEST MOON?????????????????

Invisible Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Tom C:
He's like the exact rendering of my boyfriend in real life C:

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,725 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
love_myths
Mitsumi-chan
So, one thing I happen to like about this game is that the art is pretty nice. Actually, if there was a dating option, the dating choices in this game are much better than what's normally in any Harvest Moon game (especially the guys... why does Harvest Moon suck at making guy characters?).

*cough* Anyway, that being said... I'd probably go for Tom. Shy and quiet guys are the best. emotion_kirakira

Harvest Moon is a video game series that has been around for quite a few years. They tend to mostly be on hand handle systems but there are a good hand full of console ones. But the game itself is about farming and wooing a bride ( and in more recent games wooing a husband! gaia_star )
The story of each game varies, as do people in the game you can pick to woo. Some have better pickins then others. lol But if you find this game enjoyable but, would like a romance aspect then that's the game for you! biggrin
I hope this was helpful.

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Infatuated FairyTales
Tom C:

Then you must be the blueprint of Lena?

Invisible Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Saviliana
Infatuated FairyTales
Tom C:

Then you must be the blueprint of Lena?
Sorta lol
I'd marry Elden. Then we'd find out that our marriage licence was nulled by the state because of gay marriage laws, so I'd leave him and marry Rosie

5,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lady_Mao
love_myths
Mitsumi-chan

Harvest Moon is a video game series that has been around for quite a few years. They tend to mostly be on hand handle systems but there are a good hand full of console ones. But the game itself is about farming and wooing a bride ( and in more recent game wooing a husband! gaia_star )
The story of each game varies, as do people in the game you can pick to woo. Some have better pickins then others. lol But if you find this game enjoy but would like a romance aspect then that's the game for you! biggrin
I hope this was helpful

thanks.it was helpful.

Romantic Hunter

Of the guys I've met in the game so far?

Elden or Wylie. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces