Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey it is so awesome

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Social Jackie
we will temporarily be limiting the links at 40 clicks each.

It appears you have changed it back to a 24 hour limit now instead of 40 clicks.
Perhaps you could update post 1 and the thread title to confirm / let people know for sure what the current limit is.
Thanks.
it would be nice if you got some kind of counter for how many clicks you've made and/or how long you have to wait until you get your daily 40 clicks again. it's annoying to waste other people's 40 clicks on their links trying to see if you can get anything without being under the daily share limit exceeded warning.

Hot Lover

ArianaRose
it would be nice if you got some kind of counter for how many clicks you've made and/or how long you have to wait until you get your daily 40 clicks again. it's annoying to waste other people's 40 clicks on their links trying to see if you can get anything without being under the daily share limit exceeded warning.

yes i would like this too if the 40 clicks limit is implemented.

But i'd rather prefer to have a 24 hour limit since 40 clicks is not a lot. On the internet, 40 goes away in split seconds.
dang, missed the bike. stressed
what was that you were saying? rolleyes

Rainbow Hunter

Social Jackie

On the brighter end, we're getting updates that include gold prices for map expansions.

When? I'm quite overdue for a map expansion, and would like to know whether I should spend cash (at the risk of not having enough again in time for the level 5 house upgrade) or wait it out for a couple more days.

I know I have already asked this some time ago, but I am still waiting in vain for a reply.

Any updates about this?

I would also love to see an update about the bug-fixing of the message center.

Thanks!
many suffer death
awawaw awdrfdasf

Rogue

Memory Haunts You
Social Jackie

On the brighter end, we're getting updates that include gold prices for map expansions.

When? I'm quite overdue for a map expansion, and would like to know whether I should spend cash (at the risk of not having enough again in time for the level 5 house upgrade) or wait it out for a couple more days.

I know I have already asked this some time ago, but I am still waiting in vain for a reply.

Any updates about this?

I would also love to see an update about the bug-fixing of the message center.

Thanks!
I think you have a better chance of asking your question and receive a reply through ATA ( Ask The Admin). The next ATA is said to be on Wed as stated in their announcement
I'd claim the bike but my share reward limit has been reached. LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces