Cool, I love the blue Bike. biggrin

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
Thank you for letting us know. ;3
nice gift!! biggrin
I'm glad this is temporary, because it really pisses me off that I'm always too late to grab the cosmos.

Invisible Gaian

hazyyy
I'm glad this is temporary, because it really pisses me off that I'm always too late to grab the cosmos.

This, I like to decorate with the flowers not sell them. I must have clicked 100 links yesterday and or the day before and they all said share limit, BUT wait how do we tell if it's OUR limit or the links?? I'm not sure if I've ever hit the 60 as it is because of this >_<
Meimou
hazyyy

This, I like to decorate with the flowers not sell them. I must have clicked 100 links yesterday and or the day before and they all said share limit, BUT wait how do we tell if it's OUR limit or the links?? I'm not sure if I've ever hit the 60 as it is because of this >_<

I've never hit 60, cause I know i've never clicked so many links at once.

I don't decorate with cosmos (more so the red box flowers and pink tulips) but I do sell them. I have clicked every link I've seen for them and they all say they reached their limit. |:

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Meimou
BUT wait how do we tell if it's OUR limit or the links?? I'm not sure if I've ever hit the 60 as it is because of this >_<

Our limit says it's "daily limit" while the expired link has "share link limit" in the message line that shows up.

Anyway, on topic: thanks for letting us know what's going on! 24h links with unlimited clicks would be much better than what it is now, i hope you will set them right soon ^-^
I also hope we will get some announcement when this will change smile Cause i hate "surprises" like this one... ;D

Conservative Exhibitionist

14,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I would have definetly prefered a 24 hours limit!
scream I'm like totally...and.. oh, is this a..however there's no way to...wait
it's blue emotion_kirakira
*wheels bicycle humming to her farm* yum_puddi
Social Jackie
[...] turns out that the 24 hour limit was never implemented. Instead, each link was available for an unlimited number of time for an unlimited number of clicks [...]

Umm, actually, the shared reward links between me and my buddy have had a time limit. (We only have each other as neighbours, so I don't know about any maximum number of clicks.) It wasn't 24 hours; I don't remember exactly, but I think it was somewhere around 30ish hours, no more than 36 hours.

Or are you talking about the shared goodies you guys give out? I've come across ones before that said "share reward exprired limit", too. *confused*

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
yay a bike biggrin
Thank you for the update. I would like to add myself to the list of users who would prefer the 24 hour expiration. I do however have a few questions...

1) How long can we expect the "temporary" change to last?

2) Why wasn't it just changed to 24 hours anyway once you all realized the 24 hour thing wasn't working?

3) Can you PLEASE re-post the fairy tale gate for those of us that missed it and leave it viable for longer than an hour >.>

Besides those details...I thank you all very much for the bike smile

In a relationship with Alan vorigan

Invisible Seeker

32,800 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
  • Monster Hunter 100
sweet cool ty
Are you going to get this fixed soon? Honestly this isn't fair that I can post things, but I can't get anything myself because of my hours.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff