• Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50

Versatile Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
aboriginal_kumquat
I would appreciate it if you would gift back on these links. I apologize for them being sloppy. I have limited time this morning. I posted many over the past three days and have not had one gifted back. I wonder if others are having the same experience.
Thank you
heart

Well, I clicked on a few of your links and hit send a thank you gift so if you don't get one today then that means the game is messing up.

Popular Genius

13,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Aged Lunatic

17,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
koibito-of-life
aboriginal_kumquat
I would appreciate it if you would gift back on these links. I apologize for them being sloppy. I have limited time this morning. I posted many over the past three days and have not had one gifted back. I wonder if others are having the same experience.
Thank you
heart

Well, I clicked on a few of your links and hit send a thank you gift so if you don't get one today then that means the game is messing up.

I did the same thing ^^

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
bc 1
bc 2
bc 3
gift back please ^^
Wolfie
David2074
Wolfie
thermofax
I think it's ridiculous to offer a 30 minute giveaway when you're trying to compensate your users. You don't do it by making more mistakes. How happy are you that you missed the free FAIRYTALE GATE?

*1 hour giveaway

Yeah, that's MUCH better. haha!
But I'm not letting it ruin my day. It's just pixels after all. smile

I can be a jerk about it, since I just happened to check Facebook at the time, saw the update in my newsfeed and managed to grab one in time. But I can understand why some people might be upset that it was such a short notice and duration for this little flash giveaway.

However, I'm glad you're being reasonable about it and not getting upset about it. It's really not THAT big of a boost. Four tiles for 1119 happiness is good (compared to four tulips or cosmos at 1100 for four tiles), but won't make or break it for ya. :3

the heck
Please, please, please gift back! It only takes one little, lovely click!

Rat

Rat 2

Bonus Crop

Bonus Crop 2

Bonus Crop 3

Yet more bonus crop

Bonus cropage

Familiar Fatcat

11,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
David2074
gorgonzola357
I know the sticky post was just mentioned in here for the free bike, but I'm gonna reference it for what it said about the reward links in case anyone (like myself) totally missed that until now sweatdrop Also quoting my previous rage post to update it a bit, and make it less rage-y xp

gorgonzola357
ASDKJFALWKEJ. The past 10 links I've tried to click have already reached their count limit stressed

If gaia wanted to make this game more social, they should have left it the way it was. Everyone was sharing links here and making friends, and it was fun and enjoyable. Now what I think they're doing, is creating a limit to force people back to playing only with facebook friends.

Which would be fine n dandy if facebook didn't apparently insta-ban you for "making friends too quickly".

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, and I don't see what having unlimited clicks on reward links broke. I suppose maybe it could have had something to do with overloading a server and breaking the message center/thank you gifts, but that seems kinda far-fetched.

Hurrdurr, I didn't check the sticky posts in this forum >_> Gaia's Response to Reward Click Limits

Looks like everything should get back to normal...at some point. Here's hoping that includes thank you gifts, I miss those sad

Thank you for the link.
The sticky stuff wasn't changing so I stopped looking at it very often.
And the thread was posted at 4 PM. Most of the griping I saw about the limits was this morning, before any information was given out.

The wording was a bit strange -
"That took us by surprise too!"
and
"In our attempts to modify this, we will temporarily be limiting the links at 40 clicks each."

So, um, Gaia implemented the 40 click limit but it took them by surprise? LOL!
I gather she meant they were surprised to learn there was no expiration on links. However they could have posted about the 40 click limit when they implemented it.
I'm glad to hear some expansions will have a gold option. I hope they are not astronomical.

I love that they were like: "Soo.....there was supposed to be a 24 hour limit to these links...but that wasn't working. Instead of just fixing that, we'll limit it to 40 clicks." Gee, thanks. The 24 hour rule would be way better. Or even a 12-hour rule! sad

11,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

JillSobule

I love that they were like: "Soo.....there was supposed to be a 24 hour limit to these links...but that wasn't working. Instead of just fixing that, we'll limit it to 40 clicks." Gee, thanks. The 24 hour rule would be way better. Or even a 12-hour rule! sad

I think you need to read that again
they didn't change it from 24hrs to 40 clicks, the 24hrs was NEVER implemented... for that they fix it temporally w/the 40 click per reward
Tsukita-chan
JillSobule

I think you need to read that again
they didn't change it from 24hrs to 40 clicks, the 24hrs was NEVER implemented... for that they fix it temporally w/the 40 click per reward

My bad. That was my understanding of it, that they had attempted to implement it and found it wasn't functioning at all. I didn't get the gist that the change was temporary either, but I did read it rather quickly! Thanks for pointing that out!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff