Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Alchemist

Lena looks pretty much just like Rina from the main site. They even have similar names...

Related or just coincidence?

Post your thoughts.
It does make me wonder... But then Sophie has a personality quite like Rina's, so that makes me wonder too. o.O

Tiny Alchemist

Sybill Skye
It does make me wonder... But then Sophie has a personality quite like Rina's, so that makes me wonder too. o.O
Maybe a bit of Sophie rubbed off on her?

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Gasp! Maybe that's how Rina gets all the produce for her pies! Her sister sends her stuff from the country. . o.
Darksp
Maybe a bit of Sophie rubbed off on her?

True dat. >.>

Distinct Explorer

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought that Lena and Rina shared some relation, at first. Sophie could also be Rina's sister, since she's a little bit of a ditz.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Hazelaar
Gasp! Maybe that's how Rina gets all the produce for her pies! Her sister sends her stuff from the country. . o.
Oh, another thought! Maybe Lena sends Rina a variety of stuff from the farm, like antlers and things as well as your regular apples, etc, but since Rina's a little loopy (like Sophie), she doesn't realize not all of those things are exactly food. Hence why she makes such crazy pies.
There's a girl with a bike on one of the splash screen that is wearing a dress like Rina's too XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff