Welcome to Gaia! ::

Someone said ony Fan page: It wasn't about that at all. Fever was bought out by a larger company and as a part of the deal they were told they couldn't do anymore Facebook partnered games. It had nothing to do with lack of support and keeping players.

crying

10,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
It is true.

Lanzer said that, here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/summer-springs-leaving-forever/t.83035547_13/#13

When oh when will Gaia learn to cover their a** properly when cooperating with other companies, so that they (and their users!) stop getting screwed over? Sigh... My poor sheep. And bunnies. And all my other critters. crying
large companies always kill small groups' dream and happiness.

I back to gaia recently because of summer springs, but now i may decide to leave gaia for a long time again.

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
I'm so sad, I still play it. :c
This sucks! Happened with that stupid backyard monsters game too...but I really liked this game!
It's the only "gaia" game I play

Shoujo Magician

24,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Magical Gems 500
[o o; well... if you want gaia to change how it does stuff, don't just abandon it ^^; put your voice out there to be heard, I know that they won't listen to each individual's complaint's... it'd be kind of silly for a company to do so with some of the people out there ^^; but, if enough of it's dedicated users stand up to say (in a nice well thought out/planned manner and not just yelling) they want something, gaia will try to get around to it i'm sure ><; but the worst thing you can do is to just give up ><; you got to try to make the difference at least...]
Summer Springs is the only game I played on FB... emotion_sweatdrop

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Juliana Leeuwenhart
It is true.

Lanzer said that, here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/summer-springs-leaving-forever/t.83035547_13/#13

When oh when will Gaia learn to cover their a** properly when cooperating with other companies, so that they (and their users!) stop getting screwed over? Sigh... My poor sheep. And bunnies. And all my other critters. crying

Some things simply can't be predicted. This, for instance.

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Isn't there any wya Gaia could have purchased this game from Fever Studios to take over the game? I mean, I know they probably would never actually add anything to the game, but at least the game would still exist. I don't know, I have mixed feelings because I got suckered in by a gift from Gaia Online (Diedrich) and kept playing even though I never really wanted to(I prefer Soul Crash which I hope doesn't follow suit) so I was planning on quitting and I appreciate that i will be cut off from my addiction, but it's not fair that genuine fans are getting screwed too.

Recruit Gaian

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • PvP 200
crying Sad i really enjoy this game with great patience and fun!

Darkshimmer's Husbando

Devoted Gaian

38,700 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Partygoer 500
Hidariude
Isn't there any wya Gaia could have purchased this game from Fever Studios to take over the game? I mean, I know they probably would never actually add anything to the game, but at least the game would still exist. I don't know, I have mixed feelings because I got suckered in by a gift from Gaia Online (Diedrich) and kept playing even though I never really wanted to(I prefer Soul Crash which I hope doesn't follow suit) so I was planning on quitting and I appreciate that i will be cut off from my addiction, but it's not fair that genuine fans are getting screwed too.

They can't buy what is not up for sale. From what I heard Gaia was not even asked, but that is just a rumour

Star Tipper

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
This is depressing I just started playing this game this month, and now to find out I'm just wasting me time. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff