Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I was wondering if someone could explain me how the Quick Water item (in the "Specials" tab in the shop) works.
It costs normals gold to build it, but the description says it's a cash item.
Do I have to pay cash every time I want to use it?

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
That's exactly how it works. Similar to using 20 Cash for instant complete for crops or factory items, you spend 20 Cash everytime you want to use the Quick Water feature.

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Wolfie
That's exactly how it works. Similar to using 20 Cash for instant complete for crops or factory items, you spend 20 Cash everytime you want to use the Quick Water feature.

Thanks for the information.

That's quite expensive. gonk
mooncookie
Wolfie

It waters ALL your crops and trees, which is nice if you have too many to click biggrin
I think the Quick Harvest harvests ALL your crops and trees, while Quick Clean cleans ALL your stables and factories...

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
shrotz
mooncookie
Wolfie

It waters ALL your crops and trees, which is nice if you have too many to click biggrin
I think the Quick Harvest harvests ALL your crops and trees, while Quick Clean cleans ALL your stables and factories...

I should've clarified it was for all crops and not just a single, but I figured that's kind of self-explanatory, since...what's the point otherwise to spend 20 cash if you have to click for each when clicking the crop individually will water it as well. sweatdrop

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
shrotz
I should've clarified it was for all crops and not just a single, but I figured that's kind of self-explanatory, since...what's the point otherwise to spend 20 cash if you have to click for each when clicking the crop individually will water it as well. sweatdrop

I got that. I still think it's expensive. ...
~20-25 Cents ... when I'm at home all day and able to harvest and plant new crops often, this would quite add up to a few dollars a day.

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
mooncookie
shrotz

I got that. I still think it's expensive. ...
~20-25 Cents ... when I'm at home all day and able to harvest and plant new crops often, this would quite add up to a few dollars a day.

I tend to just click the crops first to harvest then click all the factories, plant new crops, then go afk and come back to click watering since it usually has gone through the rounds at that point.

I do have to agree that 20 cents to water all is quite expensive of a feature...

Newbie Businesswoman

4,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Trader 100
still, 1000 happyness for 600 gold is a good return. Wouldn't actually use the thing tho.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
RS Sailor Black Moon
still, 1000 happyness for 600 gold is a good return. Wouldn't actually use the thing tho.

This.
I bought all three of the 'quick' items for the 3,000 happiness but I don't use the cash feature of any of them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff